• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Black Dunsparce

Black is better!
Years
  • I have a question...
    I wish to have these Pokemon at the begginning of my Pearl version:
    Beldum, Mawile, Scyther, and Skarmory.

I beat the first gym and enable to trade now...
    But, the problem is this:
    I wish to trade these chosen Pokemon from LeafGreen to Pearl, but that is impossible since I don't have the National Pokedex yet. I was thinking if it is possible for me to trade my Pokemon from LG to another game (such as Diamond or Platnium with a National Pokedex) and than trade those Pokemon to my Pearl version that doesn't have the NP. Could that work? I just don't want to spend money on an Action Replay to get the team I want at the begging game.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • to get your team from LG you need access to Pal park you get to go to Pal park after you beat the elite 4 and complete the Sinnoh dex

Black Dunsparce

Black is better!
    Years
  • to get your team from LG you need access to Pal park you get to go to Pal park after you beat the elite 4 and complete the Sinnoh dex
    Ahem... I'm not talking about that. I already beaten LG and got the Pal Park on it. I understand that I CANNOT trade from LG to Pearl right now because I haven't gotten the NP on Pearl.
    I'm saying that I could transfer the Pokemon from LG to either Diamond/Platnium that DOES have the NP on it. That way, I was thinking that I wouldn't have to beat the Pearl version to trade those Pokemon over. That I could just trade those Pokemon from Diamon/Platnium to the unbeaten Pearl version to bypass the PP and NP.
    Has anybody else ever tried this, and as it ever worked?

Last edited:

Lua

dharma bum
    Years
  • hi i've ev trained my garchomp to the max, at least the woman in sunnyshore city says it worked hard and gave it a ribbon..

its level 40, is it okay to just let it gain experience normally now? or do i have to keep battling specific pokemon? can it get any stronger by doing this?
    thanks..:3

Lua

dharma bum
    Years
  • oh thank god. if i'd had to face another raticate i think i would have bashed my head off the floor...

Years
  • pokemon diamond heartmony city

I'm stuck in the hearthomy city gym. They won't let me allowed to defeat her yet. I couldn't find the medicine for the psyduck that is blocking the road. Can anyone give me some information? Thanks.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Did you beat the Pastoria Gym? Once you do so, an event with a Galactic Grunt comes up, and you're supposed to chase him to Valor Lakefront. Once you defeat the Grunt, Cynthia will show up and give you the medicine for the Psyduck.

Years
  • Ummm...I'm assuming you still have only 2 gym badges?

Go to the path just south of the Psyduck, near that cafe spot, then go right, and battle people til you eventually get to Veilstone, battle the girl there (gym leader), head south, then west, to get to Pastoria, battle people there, then continue west, then north, back to Hearthome, and battle Fantina.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2024
    Those of you using and IRC client come to our server, we love pokemon in fact I challenge you all to try and beat the owner in a WiFi pokemon battle.
    /server Irc.EvangelionIRC.com 6667 (+6697 for SSL)

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Help with...

Hey all. I got D/P (actually, P) after all the nintendo events occurred. So I was quite pleased when I discovered tweaking. However I can't seem to get to fake sinnoh... I take the steps north and make it to 61 000 and I get a bsod. Has this happened to anyone else? Fixes? Please help me!

Kazbat028

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Tweaking help?

Well, like everyone else on earth I missed the Pokemon events. I want to get shaymin/darkrai WITHOUT A-R! (A-R is CHEATERSTUFFS). I open the void.
    I enter the building. I take the steps to 'Jubilife City'. I've been doing everything correctly. I take the 870 steps east. then i go 64, 500 north. BUT! when I get to about 61, 000 steps, it BSODs me! WHY? Fixes? Help? Anyone else with the same problem??

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    if you run into a shiny on chain 41 and catch it, do you still have a high chance of seeing another shiny patch?

cuz i just chained a shiny pachirisu, and i kept the chain going for a lil while after i caught it; but i didn't run into any more shiny patches

NatureKeeper

Well, like everyone else on earth I missed the Pokemon events. I want to get shaymin/darkrai WITHOUT A-R! (A-R is CHEATERSTUFFS). I open the void.
    I enter the building. I take the steps to 'Jubilife City'. I've been doing everything correctly. I take the 870 steps east. then i go 64, 500 north. BUT! when I get to about 61, 000 steps, it BSODs me! WHY? Fixes? Help? Anyone else with the same problem??

Please refer to the Tweaking Thread, as it has the pure basics. --> Link

Did you do it correctly? When you reach there you should register the Explorers Kit and use it, then restart. BSoDs only occur when you do something wrong.

Of course, this is the path to Shaymin.

P.S. Don't mistake for the mere Black Stoppies, which can be fixed with opening the menu in a Jubilife Area.

Kazbat028

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Do I have to save with the explorer kit after I take the steps up to Jubilife City, the first time, after opening the void? and no, both screens go black and the music is frozen on one note, plus i can't open any menus.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Im new to thiis trading thing, can anyone explain?

I need help, can anyone explain what i do. I want to trade with people. I have been in the room, and noone is there, shouldnt there be atleast one person there. By the way, im on Diamond.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Also make sure that you have their friend code registered in your Pal Pad before entering the Wi-Fi Club.

Years
  • Okay, I need some help with the Azure flute on my Pearl Version. I've caught Palkia, I've beaten the Elite four and the Champion, and it still wont work. What do I do to make it work?

Back