• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
    Years
    Are there any cards, that are tournament legal, that allow you to attach energies from your hand to your pokemon? (Aside from Feraligatr)

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
    Years
    I did just learn that Pachirisu has a Poke-body that let's you put 2 electric energies from your hand and attach it to it. But I'm trying to get psychic energies from my hand to the pokemon. The closest strategy I can think of is using jirachi's poke-body to get up to 3 psychic's and attach it to jirachi. Then, use Mismagius' poke-body to move 1 psychic from jirachi to whoever I want. But that's a little time consuming.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Well leafeon lv X never seems to die in popularity simply because of its pokepower, which allows you to attach an energy card from your hand to a pokemon once per turn of any type. Feraligatr only allows water energy to water type pokemon, and pachirisu does two electric to itself. If you are looking for psychic energy, that jirachi is definitely viable and there are better options than mismagius for transferring after that. Lucian's assignment is a supporter which allows you to move your energy from a pokemon to another, and shaymin from unleashed or undaunted has a power that allows the movement of all your energy between pokemon freely. For a quick power up of a costly psychic pokemon, you could drop one jirachi to the bench or even two if you flip too many tails, then shaymin celebration wind them all to your psychic pokemon. If the jirachi's become a liability on the bench, seeker them or super scoop them up.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I think shaymin is better because, not only is it a basic pokemon that you don't have to worry about evolving, but you can move any number of energy where mismagius only lets you move one, and you aren't restricted to psychic energy.

Back