• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Quick quick trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi I'm looking for Bonsly or Sudowoodo and a Relaxed Pineco or Ditto.
    FC code: 3712 0082 1629 I'm online right now :) thanks in advance

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
    I can breed you a relaxed pinco real fast and hold onto it for when we're both online.

My ign and fc are in my trainr card in my sig, let me know if you need me to type them.

Years
    Trying to get some of my trade evolution pokemon evolved an I was wondering if anyone would help me get them evolved since I have no one to trade with.

Years
    I'll help you out my FC is 5129-3863-1177

Thanks let me add you really quick my name is saul not IGN though just so you know. My FC is 0920-1941-3076
    Like Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Years
    Okay send me the request when you're ready

Okay those are the only trades for now that I wanted to get but can I keep you as a friend so I can trade later on with you if I need anymore trade evolutions. But still a huge thanks for helping me out I wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to fing someone who would want to trade with me.

Years
    Okay those are the only trades for now that I wanted to get but can I keep you as a friend so I can trade later on with you if I need anymore trade evolutions. But still a huge thanks for helping me out I wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to fing someone who would want to trade with me.

It's fine really and of course you can keep me as a friend

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back