• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
    Looking for: Bold Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus with Magic guard, Calm Cottonee/Whimsicott with Prankster, and Sassy Ferroseed/Ferrothorn with Iron Barbs. Level/gender/EV/IV/etc do not matter. I will be training myself.

Offering: DW female Kangaskhan with Inner Focus.

PM if you have what I'm looking for, and if you aren't interested in the Kangaskhan I'm sure we can work something out!

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
    lf: celebi used to get zorua. traded to my pearl or heartgold so i can trade it to black.
    can i do it with only 2 badges though?

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    Trade

requesting: landorus or best offer
    offering: shiny golbat or any starter aside from snivy and tepig(never got either of these)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    LF.Any 10 ANNIVERSARY pokemon from europe and america
    OF.Win2011 Celibi or WIN2011 legendary beasts shiny slugma or shiny eevee on 5th gen
    or a MYSTRY mew on 4th gen. PM or VM me

LF.Any 10 ANNIVERSARY pokemon from europe and america
    OF.Win2011 Celibi or WIN2011 legendary beasts shiny slugma or shiny eevee on 5th gen
    or a MYSTRY mew on 4th gen. PM or VM me

Last edited:

Venira

Pokemon & WoW Fanatic
    Years
    LF: Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur. Level does not matter, but level 1-5 preferred. Will also accept any other pokemon in my "pokemon wishlist" below in my signature.
    OF: Phione is all I really have to offer that may prove to be "good" for someone, level 1. Other mentionables include Drifblim, Shiny Raticate, and Victini.

Please and thanks. :]

inkheart519

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Starter Trade :) pokemon Black

Im on a mission to collect all the starter pokemon and i only have 3 left! Treecko, Cyndaquil & Chimchar :) I have duplicates of every other starter to trade for them so if you could help me out that would be great :) my Friend code is 2623 3754 8372 I have Pokemon Black Thanks for your help :)

LF: Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur. Level does not matter, but level 1-5 preferred. Will also accept any other pokemon in my "pokemon wishlist" below in my signature.
    OF: Phione is all I really have to offer that may prove to be "good" for someone, level 1. Other mentionables include Drifblim, Shiny Raticate, and Victini.

lol i have evr pokemon on your wishlist except chimchar and houndour :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2011

ill trade you
    -Charmander
    -Squirtle
    -Bulbasaur
    -Chimchar
    -Snivy

for phione and shiny raticate?

fc: 2966 9076 0594

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Looking for an Eggsecutor

just the next pokemon on my list to find and have. i have pokemon platinum. soo dont even think about trading if you have black or white. those games suck. but if u have one im willing to trade. just contact me and will work something out

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2011
    Help transferring from IV to V?

Hey there guys, first of all apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I was wondering if anyone could help me transfer some of my HG Pokemon to Black? I realise you need to DS' on a local connection to do so, which I don't have. Also, this seems extremely risky, is there any way of ensuring I don't just lose them? Not that you're bad guys or anything :). Cheers.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2013
    Looking for someone to help with trade evolutions?

closed, the trade has been completed

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2013
    Dusclops with reaper cloth

(Ignore title)

LF: Really want someone to trade me a seadra with a dragon scale/a kingdra
    OF: Pm me what you want, the only shiny i have is a shinx, but i have all starters and a darkrai

Game: diamond

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2011
    Looking for Shiny Bulbasaur

LF: Shiny bulbasaur, chickorita, any shiny grass starter
    WT: shiny metagross, tornadus thundorous

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Gen V:

Looking for: Shiny Petilil
    Offering: Modest/Timid Petilil w/ Own Tempo, Japanese Ditto, Virizion, Zorua, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, almost anything really. Just ask, and I'll see what I can do. My main copy of White is Japanese, jsyk.

PM/VM me, please.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2013
    Shiny shinx

I still have a few level 5 shiny shinx left (great chain) and I'm looking for other shinies, legendaries, or a seadra with dragon scale/kingdra <--oddly specific I know

PM me if interested

I'm on diamond

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back