• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    For 4th Generation, I'm in need of a UT Dialga from Diamond caught in a Pokeball.

As well as these UT Heartgold Pokemon Caught in a Pokeball
    Kyogre and Latias

I have Pokemon such as Celebi, Shaymin, and others to offer.

Last edited:

Flyingsteelix01

So I hear you like Mudkips?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2013
    Offering DW Vulpix and Poliwag, some male some female limited supply.
    Looking for - make me an offer

Years
    Looking for Items. Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Lens, Power Band, Power Anklet,Power Weight, Macho Brace will offer UT legends and maby a some shinys send me a PM asap.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    Looking for shiny starter pokemon and Shiny Groudon and Artiucuno send me a PM (What im offering right now are Shiny EV trained porygon-Z EV trained shiny Darkrai and shiny almost UT Giratina.) Also check my thread for the Legends.

heeey i have shiny groudon, shiny gyarados and shiny raikou sooo if u r interested my fc: 4126 6654 1389... and i saw ur list n im interested in jirachi, mew and shaymin ... ok n_n

Looking for Shiny 5th gen legends along with groudon and Articuno Pm me ill make you a great DEAL!!!!!
    dude great trade :D ... hope u enjoy my shiny groudon with flawless IVs n_n

LF: mew, celebi, deoxys, shaymin, arceus, manaphy and victini
    Offering: darkrai, lugia, ho-oh, regigigas, kyogre and shiny raikou

Last edited:
    Years
    Looking for shiny articuno and the power item that ups you def or sp def when battleing any type of pokemon. Pm have good offers. also looking for any shiny 5th gen legends.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Looking for: Reshiram with my OT: Assef, I would also like to know its nature and if it is Untouched or Touched.
    Offering: Any Legend from my thread.

xane

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    blehhh LF Tornadus ... Offering Reshiram or Zekrom with a PP Max. @_@

Years
    • TN
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Scyther/Scizor

Would anyone please be willing to give me a Scyther on my White? I would prefer a freshly hatched one or a really low level, but ill take what I can get. Also if you be extra kind and attach a metal coat to scyther so it can evolve that would be even better lol :D but id be just as happy with a scyther. If you willing to help
    pm/vm me! Please and Thank you :)

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
    -GEN 5-
    Looking for: gible, carnivine, barboach, trapinch, torkoal, volbeat, electrike, aron, nosepass and ludicolo/water stone.
    Offering: Pretty much every other breedable not on the request list.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    Looking for: Last year's downloadable Mew. I don't know all the details, all I know is I missed it.

Offering: Any of the Shiny Beasts given away via wifi this year.

Hit me up in a PM.

Years
    Still looking for shiny Articuno and 5th gen Legends *shiny* also right now im trading a shiny giratina almost UT,Shiny dragonite and shiny porygon-Z for any shiny you can dig up! so send me a PM and lets trade!

Years
    Looking: Shiny Articuno.
    Offer: Shiny Giratina with or without the item that turns him into his orginal form.

Want more details on the Giratina send me a Pm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back