• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 16, 2013
    im looking for a shiny ut zapdos

im offering a shiny articuno or moltres or anything else from my shop:)

Years
  • Dark Pulse TM?

Does anyone have an extra dark pulse TM that they don't want to use? I think my niece or nephew might have wasted it on something since I don't have it anymore...

idk what I could really trade for it so leave a suggestion of what you'd be willing to trade for.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2011
    I'm looking for a Tornadus.

Just looking for a Tornadus in order to obtain a Landorus.
    Will trade a legit shiny Rayquaza for Tornadus.
    Reply to this thread if you would like to trade!

White FC:
    0346 8678 1000

Rider542

Master of the... Magikarp?
    Years
  • Looking for someone to trade with in pokemon black or white

I would like a tepig, snivy or togepi egg. i have oshwatt. will trade a riolu egg if interested. THANKS :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    4th gen

Looking for: Chikorita
    Offer: send me pm so we can talk about it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    Offer- Items

I am willing to give you any item(s)in pokemon white or black i'd love dream world or event pokemon; i'd like pokemon transfered from other games
    My friend code is 2580 5632 7231

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • LF: I am looking for DW females, a foreign dittto (My language is english), a Shiny Ditto (I'll trade more than one pokemon for that), shinies, Events, and TMs. Contact me for more info.

OF: I am a breeder so I could breed you any of these with any nature: Bagon, Dark Pulse Deino, Zorua, Dratini, DW Shinx, and others. I am also offering an Entei if anyone wants to trade legends. I also have a shiny stone, leaf stone, and sun stone. I also do 4th gen to 5th gen transfers.

FC's:
    Black (trading only): 4599-0356-4260
    Soul Silver (Transfer only): 3911-6325-3273
    Platinum (Transfer only): 3910-9811-9806
    Pearl (Transfer only): 1462-8602-0756

If I typed the FC's above incorrectly, my FC's are also in my signiture.

PM me for offers :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys,

I'm looking for something that people may be able to help me with. Basically, as weird as it may seem, I'm looking for someone to breed me a Slakoth, or assist me in breeding my own. Here's what I need:

Untrained
    Adamant
    Curse+Rock Slide+Earthquake bred onto it (need to breed Curse from Torkoal/Bidoof/Bibarel onto a female Slakoth, and then RS/EQ from a male Camerupt)
    Perfect IVs if possible, Sp Att doesn't matter

If that's not possible, then I'd just like for someone to grab me a TM 80 Rock Slide from somewhere. I can do the rest myself, but it will take a while and I'm slightly impatient ;)

I can offer the majority of 4th gen events, but that's pretty much it. Please note that this is for a Soul Silver version.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    Need Eevee evolved into Glaceon!

Hello! I have Soulsilver and would love to have a Glaceon for my team. So basically I need someone with Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum to take my Eevee to route 217, then feed it one rare candy to evolve it on the route. I will supply the rare candy by giving it to my Eevee before the trade. I hope someone can help me! Thanks Everyone! :)

gee2k8

Slicker than your average
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    Hey guys, ive powered my way to 10k dream world points in the hope of getting a Female Marvel Scale Dratini and im pulling my hair out failing to get one in dream world night after night.
    I am willing to trade various other dreamworld females if anyone is willing to exchange a female dratini with the ability marvel scale.

The dreamworld females i have are:
    Mareep
    Rattata
    Igglybuff
    Nidoran female (Adamant and Modest natures!)
    Aerodactyl
    Tangela
    Exeggcute
    Lickitung
    Slowpoke
    Omanyte
    Sunkern
    Skarmory
    Zubat
    Surskit
    Lotad
    Growlithe
    Shellos

Please PM me asap as i need to start breeding for an up and coming battle with a friend in October and this team is kinda built around this guy!

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • Looking for: Tracks of Light Deoxys All 4 forms at this point. I have 2 of the forms but not sure which 2 I need so if anyone has all 4 on 4th gen I am intrested. See my trade thread or PM me with the details of the events and your FC. Thanks XD.:)

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    LF:shiny uxie shiny giratina shiny rayquaza shiny palkia shiny azelf please make sure there legit theres too many hack ones =/
    Offering : any regular shiny in my shop if not vm to work out a trade

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • LF: Oshawatt, Gothita, Archen, Vullaby and somebody to help me evolve my Karrablast, Shelmet, and Boldore.
    OF: Just ask, I probably have it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Bagon request

White version

Request: Bagon
    Offer: Lv1 Dratini, Beldum, Togepi, Larvitar, Gible, Trapnich, Deino, Axew

Heartgold version

Request: Darkrai, Dialga, Palkia
    Offer: Lugia, Ho-oh, Kyogre

Thanks! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    I am offering a Shiny Snorunt, Shiny Mew, Shiny Beldum and Shiny Electrike.

I'm seeking these UT Pokemon:
    TRU Shaymin
    Pokemon Ranger Manaphy
    Gamestop Deoxys
    Gamestop Suicune and Raikou

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back