• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2011
    can someone trade me plz

can some one trade me a zorua and a rufflet plz
    i only have pokemon black and willing to trade pokemon and items for them

my friend code is 4255 3171 2623

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    LF Event Shaymin for Black and White

OF One of the following. Manaphy,Larvesta,Jpn Landorus UT, JPN Tornadus UT

PM me

Howlsinn

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
  • The Zorua Breeder!

Hey! I am here to trade Zoruas! They have been breded from the event Zoroark. Just ask me if you want it in an egg, all ready hatched and what you have to trade for it! I am low on eggs, only a few.. But I have plenty of hatched Zoruas!

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • Hello there, I am looking for
    Choice Scarf (Ill trade a shaymin)
    Life Orbs x4 (ill trade all the beasts and a celebi)
    Leftovers x2 (tepig and oshawott)
    and a Haban Berry (Regigigas)
    Choice Band (Arceus)
    Choice Specs (Ash's Pikachu)

Also looking for someone to check my Pokemons EVs

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    LF an abra, kadabra or alakazam pref modest or mild nature but will take any. also looking for a kingsrock and someone willing to help me evolve my slowpoke. have every starter but piplup and many others FC 0647 5059 3625 willing to trade ubrs for kingsrock or alakazam of natures lised above. pm for more details. ty :P

Last edited:

Shiny Sheimi

Pokémon Perfectionist
    Years
  • I'm looking for a Trapinch for my Pokémon Black game. I don't care what gender, nature, ability, anything, because I'm going to breed it anyway. It can be an egg if you don't want to go to the effort of hatching it.

I have some stuff to offer: Tepig, Oshawott and Snivy, I have Zorua, I have Rotom, I have Phione, Eevee, Treecko, Bulbasaur, blah. Various others like Pikachu, Zangoose, Crobat, Larvitar, Gulpin, Tirtouga, Sneasel, Delibird, Magikarp, Rhydon and Shellder. Buizel, Mankey, Swellow, Growlithe.

Okay, so that's a long list but I'm new to this community so I don't really know what Pokémon are popular other than legendaries and event Pokémon. If you don't have a Trapinch, I'm very open to any kind of trade.

Years
  • Alright, after a bit of breeding I have several zorua with dark pulse and extrasensory.
    Since these are "leftovers" I'm not looking for much. Don't have much to offer? That's fine.
    A tepig would be great or any white exclusive, preferably from White Forest.

Also: seeking a zorua (or male in the ground breeding group) with the move snarl.

TaurusFire

Collector
    Years
  • Looking for a mothim, offering a volcarona or zorua egg. prefer the mothim to be low level so i can raise myself. hit me up with a private message plz.

NotALegend

Decimated Dreamer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    Need to trade a handful of pokemon that only evolve during trades.
    Prefer to trade with a pokemon of the same species so as to receive the evolved form. Otherwise, an equal or higher value pokemon followed by a trade back.

Need this done for:

Slowpoke (lvl 20 + King's Rock) to Slowking
    Graveler (lvl 25) to Golem
    Kadabra (lvl 17) to Alakazam

PM me.
    Friend Code: 4040 5499 4883

SoulSilver Version

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    OF:macho barce, lucky egg, protector, metal coat, deepseascale, electrizer, deepseatooth, helix fossil, armor fossil, old amber, lucky punch, pp max, max revive, protein, iron, zinc, calcium, hp up, carbos

LF: shiny stone, sun stone, pokemon from the white forest

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    LF: Any of the dog trio celebi or a charmander shinies really appreciated not fussed if they arent

OF: 4th legendaries, starters or any pearl or platinum pokemon

Thanks

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back