• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2011
Need Ditto's!

I really need some ditto's, preferably with the Natures Modest, Calm, and Bold. I have all of Gen I starters to trade and all of Gen III starters too. Please help, my Pokemon White FC is 4341-2028-6975.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2011
Looking for a trade back need to evolve my boldore If you need a pokemon to evolve it will be a perfect time
Message me if you wanna trade I'll provide you with my fc thanks

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Anyone mind breeding me a Totodile for BW? I don't have many interesting offers but PM me and I can list a few.

Years
Anyone Got a Magmortar?

Anybody got one?? One Thats above level.60??

Ill give you a

Suicune Lvl.40

Snorlax Lvl. 51

Blastoise Lvl. 71

Lickilicky Lvl.47

& a

Gengar Lvl.73

Those are for SS..

If you have Magmortar on Black then i'll give you

Celebi Lvl.50

& a Victini Lvl.20 I think it was.

Thanks guys!! ^^ Oh, & can it be a boy? *The Magmortar*

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2011
Zorua for 2 starters

Hey guys and gals, I got my Zoroark got some Zorua's and I am willing to trade them to you for Snivy and Tepig! I will go into details.

Would you like it Male or Female?

Would you like it hatched already? Would you like it in the egg? <--- (Cancels the first question)

Do you want me to level it to a specific Level?

Finally, do you want me to EV train it.

FC-2666-1722-4157

Also how would you trade Wi-Fi?

Post your friend code beeeeelooooowwwwww?

Please include that if you are willing to trade. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2011
Seeking Eevee's

Seeking an Eevee for my English Pokemon Pearl
Seeking Espeon and Umbreon for Japanese Pokemon Black

I can offer from Pearl; Giratina, Empleon, Infernape, Heatran

sorry new at this idk how to trade pokemon

I have a ditto in my Japanese Black

Last edited:

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
Gen V

LF: Leftovers

OF: I'll breed a pokemon with a perfect IV if your choosing. Also offering any single power item. If you'd like something else then ask and we'll see what we can do.

This got buried a couple pages back, so I'm just bumping my request up.

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
Want: Mareep, Flaffy, Ampharos Female, Trapinch, Vibrava, Flygon Female, Arcanine female, Sawsbuck Male, Eevee, Feebas holding prism scale

Offering: Minccino, Vanilllite, Haxorus, Purrloin, Pansear, Druddigon, Panpour, Cotonee, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Terrakion, Scolipede, Sigilyph x40 ( in many natures ) Solrock, Samurott, Darmanitan, Claydol, Absol, Volcarona, Musharna, Semsitoad, Amoongus, Seel, Klink, Staryu.

Trading from gen IV

Last edited:

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
Offering: Working Event Celebi (2011 Gamestop)
Looking For: Zekrom with Adamant Nature

PM me if you've got it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
transfer needed

Can anyone help me transferr my pokemon from diamond to heartgold? Ill be willing to give a ev traind shiny arcanine. Its only 6 pokemans.

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
Need RELICANTH. Have bulbasaur. Charmander. All 3 gen 5 starters. Eeve
e. Zorua
VM Me if interested

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2011
Still looking for a Mudkip or a Mudkip Egg.

Offering: Kanto/Johto/Sinnoh/Unova starters & Torchic/Treecko.
Dark Pulse Deino's, LowKick/HighJumpKick/Crunch Riolu's & Level 1 Zorua's.

Completed thanks to Cradily.

Last edited:

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
Want: Mareep, Flaffy, Ampharos Female, Trapinch, Vibrava, Flygon Female, Arcanine female, Sawsbuck Male, Eevee, Feebas holding prism scale

Offering: Minccino, Vanilllite, Haxorus, Purrloin, Pansear, Druddigon, Panpour, Cotonee, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Terrakion, Scolipede, Sigilyph x40 ( in many natures ) Solrock, Samurott, Darmanitan, Claydol, Absol, Volcarona, Musharna, Semsitoad, Amoongus, Seel, Klink, Staryu.

Trading from gen IV

AshtonKetchum

Pokemon Master
Years
My offer is still standing if anyone has something good they want to offer for Shiny Klink

He is real, not a hack or anything... I wouldn't even know how to do that. I simply ran into him and he is honestly the first shiny I have ever had or met that wasn't from an event.

Looking For: (any kind, not shiny, no special, run of the mill)

Reshiram, Zekrom, Thundrus, Landorus, Tornadus, Kyurem, **Volcarona**, Samurott (must be level 50 or higher)

I am ready right now for trade! :-)

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2011
I am looking for a Male Timburr with the moves Mach Punch AND Drain Punch or a Male Hitmonchan that learned the move Drain Punch from the 4th Gen.

I don't have much but I can offer Zorua (eggs or hatched) or modest Dark Pulse Deinos with 31 IV's in Sp. Atk.

Last edited:

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Pokémon Heart Gold or Diamond.

Just got back into Pokémon again, in need of a Pokémon with Pokérus, be much appreciated if someone could trade with me. Don't have too much to offer, but ask and you never know I might have it, if you wish for something in return.

Diamond Friend Code: 3954 6713 2005
Heart Gold Friend Code: 2537 3348 0421

Cheers to anyone who could do this favour for me.

PS: I do have Black as well if you want something from that game, but not too far into it yet so wont have much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back