• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enin

...?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    A friend in need (of an Archen) is a friend indeed?

I accidentally picked the wrong fossil in Desert Resort because I'm a bit A-button-happy. :x
    If someone could trade me their (lovingly nicknamed, of course) Archen, or an egg (preferable), or even send a Patrat or something with the fossil attached (though why you wouldn't make an Archen I do not understand) I would be eternally grateful. Pretty much the only worthwhile things I have to offer are Tepig eggs and that poor unwanted Tirtouga, who's still at level 25.

A SOMEWHAT UNRELATED QUESTION: I'd like a power item or two but I find the Battle Subway a bit tedious given the teensy amounts of BP it gives out. What is a commonly accepted trade to get one?
    EDIT: Ouch. Never mind. I've just skipped through the thread a bit. The only time I've ever gotten a shiny was in Silver way back when... it was a shiny Tentacool T_T

Last edited:

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
    Looking For: Dream World Snivy, Normal Chimchar.

Offering: Unfezant, Togekiss, Vanilluxe, Gothitelle, Solrock, Amoongus, Magikarp, Larvesta, Seel, Krokorok, Staryu, Lileep, Ditto, Delibird, Audino, Drifblim, Sneasel, Tynamo, Confagrigus, Crustle, Sigilyph x40, Squirtle, Growlithe, Sigilyph ( lv.40 ), Blitzle, Happiny, Stoutland.

Last edited:

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    Selling: I can sync capture dittos in modest, timid, adamant and jolly.

Wanted: I could use stat boosing berries, evo stones, competitive items or the following pokemon:

Vullaby, eelectross, chandelure, tornadus(borrow), reshiram(trade back, just want data)

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    SEEKING: Dream World Ability Poliwag (must be female!)

OFFERING: Vulpix with Drought. And if that doesn't tickle your fancy, I've got a few shinies I can part with.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Looking for CHANNEL Jirachi and ALAMOS Darkrai. Offering anything off my trade thread, and more than 1 if I have to. Please get back to me.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    LEGIT Shiny ferroseed up for trade now!

as topic. add me up! FC: 4341 2309 4758. im online now. Offer me pls. :D

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    LF: Shinies, adamant ditto, modest zorua with good iv,

Offering: Shiny Ferroseed(legit), tynamos,

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    LF: Despite the replacements of the word "black" with "stunfisk"...I'm actually looking for a Bold perfect IV'd Stunfisk with the static ability.
    OF: Tell me what you need, I'm currently working on 5th gen egg move pokes, let me know if you're particularly interested in any.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Looking for
    -male Arbok/Ekans that knows dark pulse from Gen IV
    -male Relicanth
    -male Archen/Archeops that knows head smash
    -male or female Treeko,Grovyle,Sceptile
    -male or female Abra
    -male or female Gastly
    Please PM me!
    I have a charmander, oshawatt, eevee, larvesta, and black version pokemon to offer!

Sordojohn

Bane of the Elite
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    LF>Timid Deino EM:Dark pulse

I really need one, male or female I don't mind, I can trade for it tirtouga, archen, snivy,squirtle,cyndaquil.

If you can get me one, but don't like my offer, is there anything I CAN trade for it?
    I might be able to get my hands on whatever you need.

Itzmesonicx

Silver's The Name
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    Needed Pokemon Will Trade For Arceus!

I traded My Pokemon For a Tirtouga , He said he was just getting an egg from it. Then on Chatango He Said "I Dont give it Back, So Shut Up!" But he lives in NetherLands So hard to Get It Back

What i need

Haxorus Lv.49

1)Dragon Claw
    2)Swords Dance
    3)Dragon Pulse
    4)Slash

Will Give

AnyThing In 4th Gen Or 5th (No Legendaries)

Level 100 4Th Gen (Hacked With Action Replay) Btw If you do the 4th You need to give national Dex number

Random Level 5th Gen (Or Egg if you want Most likely To not Give Egg moves)

My Fc: 3482 1863 1219 Im Silver

Sorry i meant Anthing Up to The pokemon league

EDIT: im ont doing Eggs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Looking for ALAMOS Darkrai, TRU Arceus, CHANNEL Jirachi, Ash's Pikachu, Ash's Scraggy, Almia Darkrai, any 10 ANIV Pokemon except Celebi, Movie11/Film11 Shaymin, Movie Darkrai, TRU Dragonite, Shiny Zorua/Zoroark(MUST BE MODEST), Shiny Charmander(MUST BE ADAMANT)

Offering anything on my trade thread, link is in my signature.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    LF: Treecko, Piplup, Mudkip, Charmander

FT: 4 Female Squirtles

For Pokemon White Version...

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
    Looking For: Dream World $nivy Servine, Serperior or a Normal Chimchar.

Offering: Unfezant, Togekiss, Vanilluxe, Gothitelle, Solrock, Amoongus, Magikarp, Larvesta, Seel, Krokorok, Staryu, Lileep, Ditto, Delibird, Audino, Drifblim, Sneasel, Tynamo, Confagrigus, Crustle, Sigilyph x40, Squirtle, Growlithe, Sigilyph ( lv.40 ), Blitzle, Happiny, Stoutland.

Last edited:

Snorelacks

Did someone h ack into the site to change our posts?
    Like "Pokemon B lack reads "Pokemon Stu nfisk" and Plat inum reads Hit monlee!

-Castiel-

Reign Of Fire
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Im pretty sure thats just a bug that needs fixing friend

As via my previous posts i was offering a Lv.50 Shiny Machamp, This offer is no longer available.
    Now i am Offering a Lv.50 Shiny Salamance

So bring your offers to my inbox please :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back