• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2013
    #1 I need to trade my Boldore so he can evolve and have him traded back to me I really want a Gigalith but Boldore needs to be traded for that to happen. I was just wondering if anyone can help me out.

If you need a pokemon to evolve through trade than we can help each other. PM me please! :D

Years
  • Still looking for Event pokemon I dont have

Offering events and others
    Zorua lvl 10, Tornadus, Thundarus, Virizion, Cobalion, TRU Arceus, Michina Arceus, ALAMOS Darkrai, Lucas Shaymin, Aura Mew, Victini, Dialga, Palkia, 10 ANIV Celebi, Shiny Raikou, Shiny Suicune, Shiny Entei, Shiny Lugia, Shiny Ho-Oh, Manaphy, World08 Lucario, World09 weavile, GAMESTP Pichu,Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Moltres, Zekrom, Reshiram, Larvesta, WIN2011 Celebi, Gamestp Deoxys, GAMESTP Jirachi, Kyurem, Any Gen Starters

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Hey im lookin for a charmander i just started white and i need my fav pokemon, i only got lilliup and a patrat so :( hopefully one of u guys be nice :)

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I'm currently looking for an Adamant natured Zekrom. If anyone has one please let me know and PM me your offer.

iwant2trade

FC: 3153-5860-2389
    Years
  • before i get my copy of pokemon black and join the sensation i wanna complete my pokedex on HG i get black tomorrow... anyone?

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
  • Wanted:

Dialga
    Palkia
    Shaymin
    Cresselia
    Manaphy
    Phione
    Zekrom
    Reshiram
    Pansear
    Panpour
    x2 Masterball

Offering:
    Anything

I am will to trade anything for the following pokemon/items, if you can help me out, PM me and we will discuss a trade. :)

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
  • Wanted:

Dialga
    Palkia
    Shaymin
    Cresselia
    Manaphy
    Phione
    Zekrom
    Reshiram
    Pansear
    Panpour
    x2 Masterball

Offering:
    Anything

I am will to trade anything for the following pokemon/items, if you can help me out, PM me and we will discuss a trade. :)

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Looking for: Someone to transfer my flawless Ditto (well, one I traded for) from Gen IV to their copy of B&W and trade it back to me.

Offering:
    Upfront: A copy of the Ditto
    After I receive the Ditto: I'll RNG you any breedable Gen IV shiny Pokémon of your choice.

Please PM or VM me if you can help :)

Note: This trade will have to take place during the weekend as I have very limited time during the week.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    B/W only!

i would like a few pokemon from the white forest which i can't get in myself :
    bagon, trapinch, pidgey, oddish, bellsprout, porygon, rhyhorn, wurmple, aron, azurill,
    slakoth, seedot, starly, shinx, budew, whismur and corphish.

i can offer abra, ralts, hoppip, wooper, surslit, lotad, magby, elekid, gastly, machop, magnemite, eevee, pichu,spiritomb, gible, larvitar, beldum, chrmander, tepig, oshawoot, snivy, stantler, kangaskhan, lapras and more

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    Seeking a service
    Hi! I'm looking to complete my Soul Silver Pokedex. I need pokemon that cant normally be found in the game. I'm not looking to keep any, just simply complete my dex. I would be willing to trade any of my legendary or other pokemon if possible. For example I would part with sapphire regi trio if someone could get me the majority of what i need. I dont really have anything special in the way of events or shines. But if there is something you want I can do my best to obtain it. PM to make a deal! I do have a fall2010 mew, Winter2011 scuciene and, riakou

As of now i need:
    Cressella
    Regigigas
    Heatran
    Mespirit
    Probopass
    Leafeon
    Glaceaon
    glameow
    sheideon
    Latias
    Omamyte

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    offering a pansear or a pansage for a rufflet
    fc: 1936 0216 9878

offering a pansear or a pansage for a rufflet
    fc: 1936 0216 9878

Last edited:

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • I'm looking for Reshiram and Tornados.
    I have the legendary birds, phione and mewtwo to trade.

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Desperately looking for Pokérus. Will trade alot for it :)
    Send me a pm and we can sort out the deal please :)

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • am looking for someone to help me transfer my pokes from soulsilver to white ,something like 120 pokes so if you are intersted pm me and we can make some kind of deal :)

TripLee

Superman
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Looking for 2 to 3 Master balls.

Hit me with a PM and we can work something out.

Cryptys

Vulpix/Ponyta Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2017
    LF: Someone to trade me the Black-specific pokemon (Gothita, etc.)

Will trade: White-specific Pokemon if I have them or other rare BW pokemon such as Tynamo.

If you have any or all of these PM me. My FC is 1721 2484 0004

Last edited:

xcellence

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • OFFERING: Level 1 Starters (Any of them), Level 1 Riolu's, Level 1 Zorua's. Fresh from the day care, pm me with offers. ALSO OFFERING DITTO'S! PM ME!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back