• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2011
    Need a Kyurem!

I am taking a reshiram. I will give a raikou (58) or an Emboar (46) for it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    In need of a Tyrogue or Hitmonchan that has Fake Out ASAP. Offering Eevee, Chimchar, Riolu, Throh, Druddigon, Dratini.

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
  • really needing a poliwag for my pokemon white,

cant offer much tbh please pm me if you have one will offer more if it has a water stone :D

Years
  • Looking for: Just a plain old Zorua egg. Mild nature would be nice, but I just want a Zorua XD

Offering: Uhm...I just started White, so if you want something amazing that's probably not possible. I don't have much other than a Panpour and a Patrat XD

PM/VM me if you want to trade.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Looking to borrow SS Groudon for Rayquaza

Hi everyone, new to the forums, but I was hoping I could find a generous person to lend me their SS Groudon temporarily so that I can catch my favorite dragon type, Rayquaza.

As insurance, I'd be happy to loan my legit shiny hoothoot or my event arcaeus. Other permanent offers are welcome by request as well.

Catching Rayquaza shouldn't take longer than 30-40 minutes, and I'll stay online during the time.

Thanks!

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    OF: Adamant Natured Drilburs, Sandiles, and Darumakas
    LF: Adamant Zekrom

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • LF- the black only physic pokemon and lucky eggs for pkmn white

OF- anything in my old thread or if ur looking for sumthin specific lmk

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2011
    Looking for: Modest Ditto

Offering: Adamant Ditto, Zorua with Snarl, Male Deino with Dark Pulse, Pansage/pour/sear, or any unova starters.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    =LF: Tirtouga(male), Gothita(male), Cryogonal(male), Heatmor(male/female)

=OFFERING!: Lv.15 UT Throh, Lv.31 UT Shelmet, Lv.26 UT Elgyem, Lv.10 touched Eevee with "wish" attack.

You got it? =PM Me=

: )

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    I have a ponpour, patrat, munna, blitzle,
    throh, and a pidove that im willing.to trade, as u can see i just started , all i want is a charmander

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    OF: I can transfer your pokemon from 4th gen to black or white since i have 2 ds systems
    LF: I'll transfer 6 of them for free since im looking to fill the pokedex, if you need more than 6 make an offer :)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hey guys,it is me again,but just asking for BW pokemon this time.

I need any pokemon that is Black Exclusive other then Reshirama.

I really need Tonadus so I can finish the legendary pokemon in the Unova Region. At least the new ones. I do not really need it. I just need to see it so I can look for it in the GTS.

These are the following pokemon I am in need of:

Tornadus (I will accept only seeing it so it will be in my dex.)
    Vullaby (any evo)
    Gothica (any evo)
    Sawk

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Looking For Event Celebi

I am looking for an event Celebi on Soul Silver or Heart Gold
    I am offering an event Celebi on Black or White version with another pokemon of your choice (please dont try to be over rated with the extra pokemon because i have a event celebi just on Black so its like your transferring it
    I can offer more but please pm if you have your event Celebi on any other game besides Black or White and we can negotiate the extra pokemon and i can also give it Pokerus

acetrainer

"supercool" trainer
    Years
  • Requesting: Ditto
    Offering: Drillbur

Really need the ditto for breeding! I haven't beaten white yet. Is it possible for someone to trade a ditto to me?

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Just got to E4, looked up Gurdurr and realised i need to trade to evolve, can anyone quick trade me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back