• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
  • I need some EV training Items. Specifically the Power Items for Attack and HP. If anyone wouldn't mind getting them for me, I absolutely hate the battle tower. You can send any pokemon you want holding the items, that doesn't care. But I'll try and send you something decent back if I get something decent. Or I could trade you back your pokemon later.

Still looking. Please? I just really, really hate the battle subway. 7 battles for 3 BP? How fair is that? Plus, I can't get past the third round of trainers, which makes it even slower. Also, a Power Lens would be awesome, but not neccessary.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Offering:
    Aron Lv.1
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Rock Head
    Egg moves: Head Smash

i only have a few of these (3-4)

Looking for: PM me with offers

Offering:
    Aron Lv.1
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Rock Head
    Egg moves: Head Smash

i only have a few of these (3-4)

Looking for: PM me with offers

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have 23 chimar to to give away. Some Adamant and one modest. The other natures are like lax, relax etc. First one to come gets them. It does know an egg move of flamethrower and u turn. Pm me your friend code and the nature that you want or are seeking. These pokemon are breed by me. My friend code is in the signature in the heart gold version.

Crashgek

Haxor
    Years
  • Johto Pokédex.

I'm trying to complete the Johto Pokédex in Soulsilver.
    I've got pretty much all of them, but I just can't get these last ones.

Requesting: Cyndaquill, Octillery, Gligar, Mamoswine, Mantine and Omanyte.

Offering: Porygon (with Upgrade), infinite Charmanders (I can breed 'em), Lickilicky, Ambipom.

Friend code: 4770 0861 5028
    Username: Thomas

Due to timezones, meeting me on Wi-Fi can be a problem.
    PM me and we'll set a time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    trading from black

OF: rash azelf UT, jolly landorus UT, modest reshiram (pending), hasty victini, jolly victini UT, naive kyurem UT, adamant zekrom UT (pending), adamant virizion UT, adamant terrakion UT (pending), timid jirachi UT, jolly zapdos UT, DW ability gligar females, DW ability dratini females, and DW ability nidoran females.

PM with fair offers. meaning something like a tornadus for a legend dog, psychic, or bird. zekrom for an uber.

really LF: MODEST/TIMID heatran (with stealth rock would be cool, but not necessary), phanpy, bold zapdos, timid/modest/naive/hasty palkia, speed boosting natured mew with stealth rock, bold/calm cresselia

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Trading from Black/White

LF:
    I'm looking for a strong dual-screener. I'd prefer a Cresselia with a bold/calm/timid nature, but any decent dual-screener will suffice.
    OF: Any Gen 3 or 5 non-legendary Pokemon. Just PM me a list of Pokemon you need/desire, and we'll go from there.

Hydawg

Derpamon
    Years
  • LF Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Syther

OF I wont lie, I don't have amazing Pokemon, I'm still new to this generation! But if I have anything you like you are welcome to it! :D

Friends Code: 4770 7454 5640

GMT Time Zone (London)

Last edited:

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
    Years
  • I need an Oshawott! ANY OSHAWOTT PLEASE ANYBODY. D:

The GTS isn't helping. D: I don't have much to offer...but I can try to get you what you want. PM if interested.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2013
    LOOKING FOR:

-Dream World Females: Poliwag, Vulpix, Natu, Murkrow, Swablu, Magikarp, Caravanha, Wooper, Lapras, Dratini

-Regular Pokemon (Preferably female): Ralts, Trapinch, Gastly, Misdreavius, Shroomish, Nincada, Duskull, Snorunt, Gen IV Starters

OFFERING

-Dream World Females: Nidoran, Gligar (optional w/ Razor Fang), Tangela, Shinx
    -Dream World Males: Lickitung, Exeggcute, Nidoran

-Egg Moves: Eevee or Pichu w/ Wish, Riolu w/ Vacuum wave or blaze kick, Ferroseed w/ spikes and stealth rock, Pineco/Dwebble/Budew w/ Spikes, Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, (Let me know if you'd like some other moves and I can see what I can do)

-Other Pokemon: Happiny (optional w/ Oval Stone), Illumise, Larvesta, Feebas (optional w/ Prism Scale, Minun, Lotad, Tirtouga, Archen, Mareep, Hoppip, Magby, Growlithe, Panpour, Hippopotas, Gen I + V Starters, Torchic, White Non-legendary Exclusives

-Items: Heart Scales X 7, Magmarizer, Electirizer, Protector, Up-Grade, Dubious Disc, Metal Coat, Razor Fang, Razor Claw, King's Rock, Prism Scale, Everstone, Oval Stone, Reaper Cloth, Dragon Scale, Deep Sea Tooth, Icy Rock, Heat Rock

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
  • Time to complete my Dex!

At least the Pokémons I have seen in game, before I start heading out for the rest of them all...

I'm looking for:
    • Drowzee/Hypno
    • Tauros
    • Sudowoodo
    • Snubbull
    • Granbull
    • Teddiursa/Ursaring
    • Slugma/Magcargo
    • Shroomish/Breloom
    • Nincada/Ninjask/Shedinja
    • Makuhita/It's evolution
    • Nosepass/Probopass
    • Skitty/Delcatty
    • Meditite
    • Medicham
    • Electrike
    • Manectric
    • Plusle
    • Gulpin/Swalot
    • Numer/Camerupt
    • Spoink/Grumpig
    • Cacnea/Cacturne
    • Snorut/Glalie/Frosslass
    • Burmy/Wormadam/Mothim
    • Buneary/Loppuny
    • Glameow/Purugly
    • Skorupi/Drapion
    • Snover/Abomsnow
    • Shelmet
    • Vullaby/Mandybuzz
    • Tornadus
    • Reshiram

As for trading back, I've got every single Pokémon obtainable in White, including every single one from the White Forest. For the two legendaries, I can offer as well, a Shiny Audino, or a Nindoran (Either sex) from the Dream World.'
    Also, I'm looking for someone to help me evolving Scyther, Onix, Electabuzz, Magmar and Clamperl

Drop me a PM so we can talk about it :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • GENERATION 4

hey i am looking for someone to donate a TRU Arceus so I can do the event thing on HG

If you help me, when i return the Arceus i will give something ( its what I get from the event thing)

Years
  • GENERATION 4

hey i am looking for someone to donate a TRU Arceus so I can do the event thing on HG

If you help me, when i return the Arceus i will give something ( its what I get from the event thing)

I can help you with the arceus event thingy,
    but if i help with that can you help me with a trade for black version pokemon?

Years
  • Still looking for Event pokemon I dont have. Inbox me

Offering events and others
    Zorua lvl 10, Tornadus, Thundarus, Virizion, Cobalion, TRU Arceus, Michina Arceus, ALAMOS Darkrai, Lucas Shaymin, Aura Mew, Victini, Dialga, Palkia, 10 ANIV Celebi, Shiny Raikou, Shiny Suicune, Shiny Entei, Shiny Lugia, Shiny Ho-Oh, Manaphy, World08 Lucario, Mew Fall2010, Aura Mew, TRU Regiggas, World09 weavile, GAMESTP Pichu,Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Moltres, Zekrom, Reshiram, Larvesta, WIN2011 Celebi, Gamestp Deoxys, GAMESTP Jirachi, Kyurem, Any Gen Starters
    I can also clone your pokemon for you

Years
  • Did anyone did a soft reset for the red shiny gyarados? If so I'm looking for a nature of adamant untouched. Look in my trade thread and see what you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back