• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Hey there. I just picked up Soulsilver after a giant nostalgia kick. I haven't played pokemon since the original Gold/Silver games and I'd much appreciate it if someone, anyone, would be willing to give me a squirtle egg. I'm extremely new to this whole online community of trading and stuff, and I literally have nothing to offer anyone but if there is a kind soul out there who would be willing to help I would certainly be willing to return the favour in the future.

The reason I want [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]the [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]egg[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] is because when I was 9 and had Red for the first time I picked Squirtle, and I'd really [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]love[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] to have him to complete the nostalgic feeling. I've read the egg traded pokemon don't suffer from the exp boost of other traded pokemon (which I find takes away from the game) which is why I ask for the egg.

I understand anyone's desire to tell me to go shock myself for coming off as such a bum, but please if anyone is that generous lemme know and you'll have made a virtual friend for life=D

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2011
    Requesting: any gen V pokemon from a japanese or korean based game
    Offering: shiny sentret or any of the following starters(male or female): charmander, squirtle, chikorita, treecko, cyndaquil, chimchar, tododile, tepig, oshawott, snivy and basically almost any pokemon you would like i could try to breed/get for you

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2011
    *Sigh* Still looking...

Looking for the following DW females: Relicanth and Finneon.

Offering the following DW females: Caterpie, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Nidoran, Vulpix, Zubat, Oddish, Psyduck, Growlithe, Poliwag, Bellsprout, Tentacool, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Krabby, Exeggcute, Lickitung, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Goldeen, Scyther, Magikarp, Lapras, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Dratini, Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Igglybuff, Natu, Mareep, Marill, Sudowoodo, Hoppip, Sunkern, Yanma, Wooper, Murkrow, Girafarig, Gligar, Qwilfish, Corsola, Remoraid, Delibird, Mantine, Skarmory, Stantler, Elekid, Miltank, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Lotad, Taillow, Wingull, Surskit, Skitty, Electrike, Carvanha, Wailmer, Swablu, Barboach, Corphish, Lileep, Anorith, Feebas, Tropius, Clamperl, Luvdisc, Staravia, Bidoof, Shinx, Pachirisu, Buizel, Shellos, Drifloon, Buneary, Glameow and Chatot.

VM Me.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Looking for TRU Manaphy and Gamestop deoxis,
    offering:
    -Navel Rock Lugia
    -Mewtwo
    -Moltres
    -Ho-oh
    -Thundurus
    -Egg Hatched Phione
    -Rayquaza
    -Ingame event Darkrai
    -Any breedeable pokemon

can offer two legends for every event

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Looking for a legit Thundurus.

What I can trade: Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Piplup, Gen V starters, Zorua, Phione from egg, Gible, Pokerus, several fossiles and Black breedable exclusive. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    trading from black

OF: rash azelf UT, jolly landorus UT, modest reshiram, hasty victini, jolly victini UT, jolly palkia, naive kyurem UT, adamant zekrom UT (pending), adamant virizion UT, adamant terrakion UT, timid jirachi UT, jolly zapdos UT, DW ability gligar females, DW ability dratini females, DW ability raticate females, and DW ability nidoran females.

PM with fair offers. meaning something like a tornadus for a legend dog, psychic, or bird. zekrom for an uber.

really LF: really really want a relaxed swampert that knows stealth rock, but i want one with flawless/near flawless IVs

ceremony

rah rah
    Years
  • I'm filling up my Unova Pokedex

LF:
    Preferably female) Zweilous, Hydreigon

Karrablast for Shelmet, then trade back

Oferring:
    All startes minus Chikorita
    Pansear, Pansage, Panpour
    Achen/Tirtouga egg
    Eevee egg
    Timburr with egg moves Drain Punch/Mach Punch
    Axew w egg move Night Slash
    Zorua
    Any Unova pokemon you don't have that I do besides legends.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2022
    looking for deino plz

i want deino with a dark pluse and untouched and good SP ATK nature if may

willing to trade for my Untouched Durant nature bashful
    moves
    1.metal claw
    2.bug bite
    3.crunch
    4.iron head
    item hold max Elixir
    ability hustle
    female
    my FC: 3138 6841 3154

plz help:D

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    {Gen 4} Trading for Facade

I have a bunch of pokemon and tms but none from soulsilver or ruby.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    -gen 4-
    Looking for a male extremespeed dratini for breeding purposes

VM/PM what you'd like from me/if you'd like to help. :o

rstevenson1976

The Eevee-Loution Master
    Years
  • Gen V Arceus Plates

I have located and duplicated the following plates:
    Zap Plate (Electric)
    Toxic Plate (Poison)
    Stone Plate (Rock)
    Spooky Plate (Ghost)
    Sky Plate (Flying)
    Mind Plate (Psychic)
    Meadow Plate (Grass)
    Iron Plate (Steel)
    Insect Plate (Bug)
    Icicle Plate (Ice)
    Flame Plate (Fire)
    Fist Plate (Fighting)
    Earth Plate (Ground)
    Dread Plate (Dark)

now I need the other three, just to borrow, I'll clone them and return them if you'd like. in exchange I'll give you a copy of any three of my plates for one missing one.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    I'm looking for a male chikorita
    I'm offering a rayquaza for it
    Message me if you want to trade

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
  • Wow! I haven't posted on this site since 2009! With the release of Black and White, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Can anyone trade me a pokemon with the pokevirus?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2013
    looking for a adamnt nature groudon
    can offer tru manaphy
    tru regigigas
    alamos darkrai
    gamestop eoxys
    or gmaestop jirachi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back