• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    Looking to do a 4th Gen trade.

Requesting: Uncloned TRU Regigigas
    Offering: Any of the WIN2011 Shiny Johto Beasts, SPR2010 Pikachu-colored Pichu, Shokotan Pichu (Japanese and rarer version of the shiny event Pichu), Shaymin (you can pick its nature, as I have the event to catch it in my Plat cartridge but haven't caught it yet), any Pokémon that existed up to Gen IV including legendaries (I have a full Pokédex).

All of my offers are legit, uncloned, and UT. PM me.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Looking for a legit shiny Eevee, if anyone is interested PM/VM me, I can offer other shinies. :3

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Looking for: Thunderstone, any ol' thunderstone.
    Someone who can Rare candy a few pokemon for me please.
    And pokemon wise I'm looking for kanto pokemon that can't be found in Unova.

Offering: I've got plenty to offer from the Unova 'dex and others so Vm me and we'll sort something out. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    looking for - Deoxys, Shaymin,Darkria and Arceus

i have Liberty Pass Vicinti, Gamestop Celebi, Shiny Lapias, Dalkia and all legendarys from 5th Gen. Also have Masterball to Offer?

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2022
    hi can someone give me any vullaby its pokemon black only and im on white
    will trade Rufflet male lv48 UT nature careful
    ability sheer force
    moves,defog.tailwind.air slash.crush claw
    FC 3138 6841 3154 pm plz

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Still looking for a male low leveled axew with mold breaker.

I have pansage and panshear. I also have crown raikou but it won't work for the event zoroark since I already relocated it to my game. I can also offer a whimsicot.

Years
  • LF: Event Pokemon from any Generation.
    OF: Any standard pokemon from White + Zorua.

I know it's not a fair trade, but I don't have a lot of legendaries to offer. I don't mind if the Legendary is cloned.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm looking for someone who can get me a Probopass, and teach it Gravity and Stealth Rock (if possible) Gravity is needed though, but if you can't get Stealth Rock, that's fine. VM me if you can help. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    on platinum well if your willing to trade or if u have the ar codes thing and can get any pokemon here are the pokemon i am looking for. omanyte, omastar , shellder , cloyster , another deoxys<-- just because i want another one. they can be shiney wich i prefer more but will see

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    Shinies?

I am looking for any and all shinies, I have lots of legendaries, and evolution items to trade, so PM me with what you are willing to offer and what you would want. No hacks please!

Darthrai

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Could someone with a Metal Coat plz help evolve my Scyther?

My FC's 0776 5061 8567. Thanks :)

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2011
    Can someone help me evolve my Gurdurr and Boldore?

Pokemon White FC: 0819 4286 1430

Thanks!

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    LF: the following flawless pokemon: Litwick Modest, Scraggy Adamant, solosis modest, and joltik modest.
    OF: Shiny ev'd haxorus, Shiny UT Ho-oh, Shiny rayquaza

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back