• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Looking for a Timber/Gurdur/Conkldurr male with Mach Punch and Drain Punch.

Got a Adamant Beldum, Male Shellder with Rock blast and Scraggy with Drain Punch

Chatot Lover

happy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    I'd really like to have an Eevee on my White version.
    Maybe a nice person reads this and would give me one?

I don't have any special Pokémon I can offer, but I currently have 119 Pokémon in my Pokedex and maybe I have something that you need? I could breed, Tirtouga, Snivy for example. I'm just really desperate for an Eevee xD

Years
  • I want one Vullaby. I can offer a Rufflet, or you can ask me if I have something else. I want to trade with a black owner who needs a Rufflet to complete their dex. :) Only because I like that way to trade. But I don't need to have it that way, it's just nice. Friend code is 0862 3765 3993.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2011
    Pokemon I'm looking for: Female DW Vulpix and Poliwag

On Offer: I have a shiny Eevee or Pikachu, a Power Belt & Anklet or a Pokerus Pokémon to infect your party.

Please PM me if you have an offer for me! I'll check those more often.

Years
  • Gen V:
    I'm looking for a Chatot.

I'm offering DW Lickitung, DW Hoppip, Pokérus, Black exclusives, Power Anklet or if you're ok with Gen IV offers, any already RNGed shiny in my trade thread (in my signature).

Need this badly. Added offers: dark pulse Deino, near flawless modest Woobat.

eman1192

Shiny Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    if anyone has a UT shiny Latios (Timid) - HP Fire lemme know. vm/pm to discuss. i have lots of shiny pokes to offer as well

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • seeking: an EV'd Eelektross with a beneficial nature for attack or sp attack

oferring: a dark pulse deino, ice shard vanilite, mach punch/ drain punch timburr, and a fake out/ drain punch scraggy

pm me or just drop a visitor message if your interested =)

pokekush

Eevee Master
    Years
  • i was wondering if anyone could help me out with 1st and 3rd gen starters i dont have much to offer just restarted soulsilver... thank you

pokekush

Eevee Master
    Years
  • need 1st and 3rd gen starters!

plz level 1 first and third gen starters for ss will offer any second or fourth gen starter thank you.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Looking for an Adamant Synchronizer e.g. Abra, Munna with the ability Syncronize on 4 and 5 Gen

Offering: Lv.1 Beldum Adamant nature pluss more stuff

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Offer for Perfect IV'd Larvesta

Looking For: Perfect 31 IV'ed female Larvesta with a Timid nature

Offering: Several shinies AND EV'ed Hydreigon, Darmanitan, as well as Ferrothorn

I am really desperate for this pokemon, Idc if you hacked, or took advantage of the RNG, but I will trade just about anything (up to 4 shinies and two EV'ed level 77's) for it. Shoot me a PM if you're interested; IM DESPERATE !!

zarithron

Still learning!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    looking for a tornadus

as the title says, i am looking for a tornadus... i dont really know what i have to trade. I am willing to trade a shiny zorua for it (also others if i have it...). no hacked pokemon please!

I wont be able to trade until tomrrow sometime. but just message me here and we can work it out!
    i dont have my ds atm so i cant give my friend code. but i will tomrrow. thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    [FONT=&quot]REQUEST: [/FONT]Torkoal, Shellos, Gastrodon, Gliscor, Dusknoir
    [FONT=&quot]OFFERING: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I have all of them except those 5…so Im willing to trade [/FONT]any non-legendary pokemon.

Im playing Black and my FC is : 0819 4303 8657. PM me for any offers or questions.

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • looking for: any pokemon holding a thunderstone, choice scarf, or life orb

offering: pokerus pokemon. ice shard vanilite, dark pulse deino, mach punch/ drain punch timburr, fake out/drain punch scraggy.
    pm or vm me if you are interested

Years
  • LF: Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
    Ability: Steel Throns
    EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SDef
    Nature: Sassy
    Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Gyro Ball, and Power Whip
    Preffer LV. 70 if possible
    and Prefer decent IV's

Pm me if you have one and i can make you an offer

dutois

Adept Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    LF: Mareep/Flaaffy
    OF: Any pokemon I can breed, I have all starters, all gen 1&5 pokemon etc.

Just PM me.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
  • Does someone have a good fire type pokemon thats around lvl 25 - 35?
    Generation: 5

I would be greatfull if someone had a good fire type pokemon.
    Please send me a message or replay. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back