• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    Thunderous

offering

Lucario

Riolu

Boufalant

Panpour

Simisage

Simear

Dousin

Absol

Gligar

Altaria

darmanitan( Zen Mode)

Omanyte

Kabuto

looking for thunderous (untouched)

Years
  • If you love POKEMON! <3

Hai Everybody!!
    I'm NovaJay, It's been quite a while since ive been on here

I Previously had pokemon SS, Platinum, HG, and Diamond and played alot, I had many lvl 100s all ev trained and perfect natures, however my games were stolen and i lost all hrs of gameplay i had logged in. So i decided to quit playing pokemon, however my friends convinced me to start plaing again and i have pokemon White, It's very difficult starting up again, and im having a hard time getting the pokemon i need because i only have one game now. If anyone is willing to help me out please shoot me a message, theres alot of pokemon i need and ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Much Love, Happy 4th of July! feels good to be back! :D

Mudkip, and gible-garchomp with earth power or deino - hydreigon, Bagon,

magmarizer

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    LF: power items, pokerus, ADAMANT natured FLAWLESS Axew and Rufflet EGG, FLAWLESS JOLLY EMOLGA someone to EV train the them after i hatch THEM
    O: shiny weavile, level 80, adamant, Evd attack and speed from my diamond to your 4th gen game.With any 5 items from 4th gen

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    trading Pkrs kyurem, level 65 hydreigon of many other pokeon for a landerous pm me if your insterested

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
  • LF a trade back for my porygon, I need 2 and Z
    Untouched celebi g
    Untouched latias with good nature

OF lvl 1 untouched cloned flawless porygon with modest nature
    move set at the moment,
    ice beam, hidden power (dark duh) psyichic. And one of the regular egg moves

Hybrid Fury

#1 Fan of Misdreavus
    Years
  • Any Pokemon White owners, hear my plea! I purchased Pokemon Black Version because I thought Reshiram looked kooler than Zekrom (sorry to those who disagree) but by making this choice, I gave up my opportunity to catch my most favorite of all pokemon, Misdreavus. (Note: I had NO idea that Misdreavus was exclusive to White Version until AFTER I had bought Black Version!) I will immediately catch a Murkrow and trade it for a Misdreavus.
    PLEASE HELP! I must have a Misdreavus! My game feels EMPTY without one!
    I don't care what level it is, nor do I care what gender it is.
    I'm just gonna breed it for a Lv. 1 Misdreavus anyway, as I like to start fresh.
    If you do not want a Murkrow for this trade, immediately let me know.
    Thanks.

My friend code for Pokemon Black is 1850-1379-1908.
    My name is Jak.

Last edited:

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Looking for:
    Relic items
    Hidden ability (Solar power) Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard
    Eviolites

Offering:
    EVed/IVed
    Legendaries
    4 Gen pokemon
    Pokerus on 5 Gen
    4 Gen > 5 Gen trading
    Just VM me (got no space left in inbox)

Ruhn

Breeder
    Years
  • still looking for those guys and moreover i need help with trade evos. i do have them but i need someone to help me to trade them forth and back again

hey guys. i'm searching for:
    1st gen:
    - shiny charmander
    - magnemite/magneton
    3rd gen:
    - ludicolo or a waterstone
    - seedot/nuzleaf/shifty
    - slakoth/vigoroth/letarking
    - aron/stollrak/stolloss
    - plusle
    - volbeat
    - tarapinch/vibrava/flygon
    - kecleon
    - duskull/dusclops
    - bagon/shelgon/salamence
    4th gen
    - skorupi/drapion
    - magmortar or it's item to evolve

and any of the legends (if someone can give them away. though i don't have legends myself, but u can have 5 - 7 pokes of my collection.)

by the way. any pokemon i don't listed up, i do have. so just ask me which u want :)
    pls pm or vm me if u wanna trade

wanted legends:
    1st gen
    - Articuno
    - Zaptos
    - Molters
    - Mewtwo
    - Mew

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    wanting a landorus please someone and offering victini and pkrs Kyurem and many more pokemon pm me if your insterested

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    really in need of a manaphy to complete my pokedex plz some one hlp ill trade you any pokemon i have pm if intrested

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • Looking for: Tornadus, Shinys, and anything you're willing to trade. :)

Giving away: Solosis, Duosion, Petilil, Rufflet, Pansear, Larvesta, Trapinch, Crawdaunt, Tyranitar, Arcanine, Shieldon (2x), Cranidos, Aerodactyl (x2), Gible, Tyrogue, Beldum (x2 [One is Japanese] ), Japanese Spheal, Japanese Jirachi, Shiny Vileplume, most White Exclusives and alot more, just tell me what you'd like and I might have it. :)

Last edited:

Talesplayer

Breeder in Training/Guardia
    Years
  • LF: Darkrai, Manaphu, Regigigas, and Palkia. I need them for data purposes, so I can trade right back. :P

OF: I can give you some dw pokes, such as Eevee, Poliwag, Vulpix, Exeggcute, Dratini, and some more. I also have shinies, but those are only up for grabs if we are trading for keeps. :D

PM me if your interested.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back