• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Looking to own my very first shiny! I love starter pokemon so if you have one, please PM or VM. I am willing to offer Zekrom for it! Let me know! I am specifically looking for a shiny charmander level 1 but if you don't have one, i'll be happy with any other starter shiny! :) , please let me know! thanks! :)

Last edited:

OurDayBreaks

Pokeman
    Years
  • I need to borrow a good pokemon to use againt the electric gym leader in black version. I will return the pokemon (trust me) when i'm done tonight. Please help. Thanks!!

PM me!

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Looking For:
    Jolly or Adamant Untouched DW Speed Boost Torchic (Will trade 3+ for 1. I don't really Care if it's hacked, as long as it meets my specifications I'm good), a Life Orb, and a female Solosis, Duosion, or Rueniculous

Offering:
    Reshiram, UT Coballion, Virizion, UT Terrakion, A lv.50 Excadrill, A Lv.67 Scrafty, DW Magic Bounce Espeon, DW Flame Body Ponyta, DW Scrappy Tailow, Lilipup, Throh, Darumaka, Darmanitan, Audino, Vanillite x2, Stoutland, Panpour, Cinccino, Serperior, Swanna, Boldore x3, Cottonee, Sewaddle, Lv.40 Purrloin, Cryogonal, Golett, Stunfisk, Emolga, Pansage, Shelmet, Krokorok, Confagrigus, Durant, Deino

Last edited:

Guitarfan101

Trader and cloner
    Years
  • Hey im looking for a japanese ditto preferably with good ivs on my white game but dont have anything on it to offer, but i have lots pokemon on my soul silver if some one can trade me on both games?
    Chris

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Looking For: a Life Orb, a female Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape or An Adamant or Jolly DW Speed Boost Torchic
    Will trade 3 for 1 and I don't care if it's hacked or legit

Offering:
    Reshiram, UT Coballion, Virizion, UT Terrakion, A lv.50 Excadrill, A Lv.67 Scrafty, DW Magic Bounce Espeon, DW Flame Body Ponyta, DW Scrappy Tailow, Lilipup, Throh, Darumaka, Darmanitan, Audino, Vanillite x2, Stoutland, Panpour, Cinccino, Serperior, Swanna, Boldore x3, Sewaddle, Lv.40 Purrloin, Cryogonal, Golett, Stunfisk, Emolga, Pansage, Shelmet, Krokorok, Confagrigus, Durant, Deino

Last edited:

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • Thanks to the wonderful twistedpuppy over at Moulin Rouge I have a couple Pokemon in the fifth gen to offer so I can start collecting even more.
    038_ninetales_shiny_by_pokemon_xtreme-d3bm90x.gif

Lv.40/100 [F]
    Timid
    Drought
    30/30/31/30/30/30[hp fighting 70]
    252 S.Atk, 252 Spe,4 S.Def
    Psyshock, Solarbeam, Flamethrower, Nasty plot
    OT:twisted ID:05745

scrafty_animated_sprite-%28n1305705925302%29.gif

Lv.41/100 [M]
    Jolly
    Shed Skin
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    140 HP, 252 Atk, 116 Spe
    Crunch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, Drain punch
    OT:twisted ID:05745
    (I also still have the lv.1 forms of both still available)

Right now I have only one specific want and that would be a Calm, Water Absorb, Poliwag with good Iv's and if possible the egg move Refresh.
    Other than that I am looking for any Good Natured, Well IV'd, UT Pokemon you're willing to offer.
    Please PM/VM me with any offers

Last edited:

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    LF: Firestones
    OF: 1 of my breedable pokemon from my thread.

In total I need two stones, but don't mind trading with different people for them.

hollowman

Shinigami
    Years
  • Looking for a Snorlax and Haunter preferably lower level (15-25)

Offering a Magnemite, Exeggcute, or Pokemon as i get them (only just started playing).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back