• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

icypsaiko

Chicken Eater
Years
  • Can someone help me evo trade my Boldore? PM me if you can. Don't really know what I can offer though. Friend code for White is 3652-0679-4181.

Years
  • Okey, my last post wasn't so successful. I managed to kick some ass anyways by leveling my Zorua.

So what I'm looking for now is starters. I have an egg waiting to be hatched which I hope is Tepig, as I mated Emboar with Ditto. It has PokeRus as well, and I heard that is good. So that is what I'm offering.

I'm accepting any starter, except Tepig, but I'd prefer generation 1. Charmander preferably.

Other than that I can take any legendaries from previous games and the roaming one in black, as well as Gastly or Haunter. PM me if interested. I'm going to check the box a lot. I'm going to hatch the egg if you are too slow though so unless you want it to hatch in your game, be fast.

OF: Tepig Egg, Pokerus, or any other Pokemon White exclusive I can get my hands on without Entralink with Pkmn Black.

LF: Legendaires, starters, Gastly, Haunter.

Years
  • 4 GENERATION

LF: embedded tower Groudon JUST NEEDS TO BE BORROWED

OF: ARCEUS- i will trade you the arceus along with the groundon when i return the groundon back to you!

Years
  • Part 1:

Yesterday I tried the Masuda method with a South Korean Pawniard and a Ditto I migrated from my FireRed. Today my egg hatched, and it was not a shiny. I need to get it out of my PC (it's just wasting space), so please PM me if interested.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2:

I heard from here that the Gen IV cloning glitch (linked to - marked as "Trading") works in Gen V. I don't have White, I never buy two copies of the same game, and my friend won't volunteer to help. I need someone to volunteer so I can confirm that it indeed does work. Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • looking for: legit shiny thundurus

offering: let me know what you want, i may have it

VM me if you have one please =)

loganlee96

ACE trainer
    Years
  • shiny!!!

hey!!
    im just lookin for some shiny pokemon, any shiny pokemon will do
    and pm me for what pokemon your looking for and we can talk

THAAAANKS

(and if you dont have it either i could let you borrow my thundorus if you let me borrow tornadus....to get landorus)

so yeah thanks

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • looking for: legit shiny thundurus

offering: legit gamstop deoxys, EV'd thundurus, tornadus, shiny vullaby

VM me if you have one please =)

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Requesting: Shiny Cyndaquil(or either of it's evolutions), Shiny Mewtwo, and shiny Ditto
    Offering: Uxie, Pikachu colored Pichu, Azlef, Palkia

Slight obstacle: the pokemon I seek, I desire for my Soul Silver while the pokemon I am offering are in my Pearl. So I hope there is a way we can make this work. I unfortunately have no access to a second DS to trade over the Pearl pokemon to my Soul Silver myself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    I have a level 100 Steelix up for trade....interested in a mewtwo (i know its a big stretch, maybe ill get lucky?)

L-Plate

Still hanging on....
    Years
  • Offering: 9 Lvl 1 Charmanders with the egg move Metal Claw....
    There natures are as followed....

Sassy
    Impish
    Gentle
    Brave
    Lonely
    Timid
    Bashful
    Hardy
    Lax

Looking for: nothing, they are free....

d4rkpnio

Blaziken Trainer
    Years
  • luking for shiny's :3 like salamence n some event legendary n shiny legend
    luking for a shiny train EV's nidoking

luking for shiny EV's steelix,nidoking,metagross so giv me a list for exchange

Last edited by a moderator:

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • Hey! I'm looking to borrow someone's Zekrom to complete my Unova Pokedex. If you need the same to complete Reshiram, let me know.

Years
  • 4 GENERATION

LF: embedded tower Groudon JUST NEEDS TO BE BORROWED

OF: ARCEUS- i will trade you the arceus along with the groundon when i return the groundon back to you!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    LF: tornadous for pokedex completion

OF:event cubchoo ashes scraggy are avliable if you cant clone and others if you can clone

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back