• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroRoller

Trailer Trash
Years
  • Looking for: A Probopass And/Or A Blissey (Level 100, Shiny or not, legit or not, idc.)
    Offering: Mewtwo (Level 70), Lugia (71), Venusaur (100, Shiny, Not Legit), Celebi (100, shiny, evented but not legit), Charizard (100)
    Time Zone: GMT +0 London, Lisbon, e.t.c
    Pokemon Black Version FC: 4169-6388-4911
    PM or VM me! Thanks! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Flawless Male Adamant Dratini

LF: hex flawless male adamant dratini (dragonair, or dragonite) legit

OF: totally legit: flawless lvl 100 EV'ed shiny adamant excadrill, or flawless lvl 96 EV'ed sassy Tyranitar with stealth rock

PM me, very negotiable!

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    NEED A CHARMANDER

For masuda purposes I have already gotten a shiny golett within 200 eggs. And hunted for shiny litwick in celestial tower and got it after 27 encounters. Plus a shiyn watchog i randomly got while heading to get litwick

1764 4628 4957 .........................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    looking for the regi-trio, UT legit, i prefer u having caught them urself and not just trading me a traded one :). I have 634 pokemon in my dex all legit, almost full, just need these pokemon cause i never bought ruby,saphire or emerald. I only have the following shinies: fearow, dugtrio, 2 red gyarados of lake rage and a shiny zorua hatched from an egg lv1. I can also trade legendaries as i have several duplicates from multiple playthroughs.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Looking for a event arceus and celebi so i can do the ingame event on my SS. Only looking for tradebacks. Dont have much to offer but whoever lends me the arceus can have a UT giratina

Universal

Musician
    Years
  • LF: Near flawless Modest UT (Or EV'd in sp atk and HP) Suicune Legit please
    OF: A full flawless shiny Modest Nicknamable Eevee(RNG'd)

If the Suicune is shiny,i will RNG you any shiny pokemon with flawless IV's(But legends,but if you could clone,i can give a nicknamable shiny Virizon,it has an Adamant Nature and IV's 30/31/29/x/29/31 which i also RNG'd)

Still seeking that ^------^

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    ALL GEN V: Giveaway (all level 1):

Axew
    Deino
    Litwick
    Tepig - (All have Flamethrower)

Please PM me with what you want. No max per person, just trying to clear out my boxes. I will generally have quite a few of each nature due to breeding for myself and others.
    Still looking to give these out! =)

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • Looking for: DW females, Darmanitan with Inner Focus and good IVs
    EDIT: Offering: Check my trade thread (signature!)

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    stupid shiny hunter. always get all the shinies. i have been trying since august 20 for a shiny starter for my brothers soulsilver. i play hg myself

looking for treecko and mawile and some other pokemon available in 4th gen. ask for anything, maybe i have it

Last edited:

RoxieXReal

PokemΘN
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    Looking For: Kanto, Hoenn, Sinoh Pokemon
    Offering: Pokemon Of My Trade Thread (Including Shiny And Legends)

where's your trade thread? i may be able to help you out. I have only pokemon platinum though. do you by any chance have a Shiny Houndoom?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 16, 2013
    hey i am looking for: shiny tepig lvl 1 ut
    i can offer: shiny cyndaquil lvl 1 shiny modest lvl 20 treecko or a lvl shiny dratini

Years
  • Snubbull &Spiritomb

looking for a Snubbull and Spiritomb for BW, I have most of the gen I - gen IV pokemon so ask for anything that can bred (including all starters)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back