• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] Quick Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    I'm starting a new game in Moon and I want a female, low level, Alolan Vulpix. Anyone able to help me out really quick?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Sure. Do you want one with Snow Warning? Do the egg moves matter? (Currently has Encore, Extrasensory, Moonblast, and Freeze-Dry.)

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4539-8161. In-game name: Deva. Could also just put one on GTS for something like Pikipek. (Crashes sometimes, however, due to all the hacked Pokemon.)

Edit: Stuck a level 1 female Alolan Vulpix with Snow Warning and egg moves into GTS for a level 1-10 Pikipek. May get poached by someone else. Recommends putting up your own Pikipek and asking for Vulpix, if it does. Prepared extra Vulpixes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Sure. Do you want one with Snow Warning? Do the egg moves matter? (Currently has Encore, Extrasensory, Moonblast, and Freeze-Dry.)

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4539-8161. In-game name: Deva. Could also just put one on GTS for something like Pikipek. (Crashes sometimes, however, due to all the hacked Pokemon.)

Edit: Stuck a level 1 female Alolan Vulpix with Snow Warning and egg moves into GTS for a level 1-10 Pikipek. May get poached by someone else. Recommends putting up your own Pikipek and asking for Vulpix, if it does. Prepared extra Vulpixes.

I can't find you on GTS without it freezing. I'll put in a Pikipek. My in game name is Nik. Thanks so much for your help!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I can't find you on GTS without it freezing. I'll put in a Pikipek. My in game name is Nik. Thanks so much for your help!

Found it. Traded over an Alolan Vulpix. Have fun with the playthrough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back