• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quilava and Babys

Kentai

Game Designer (Multitasking)
Years
  • this is an old one.
    Still I'd really love to get some feedback.

Edit: here's the image.

here goes:
    Quilava and Babys

sy,
    Kentai

PS: You may view the rest of my galerie if you wish, but there is no more pokémon art at the moment... (https://igelavar.deviantart.com)

Last edited:

Kentai

Game Designer (Multitasking)
    Years
  • wow, that is a great compliment, especially when I concider that this was the very first picture I ever colored with Paintshop pro8 professionaly o.o

well... you are really encouraging me to get to the scetch board again =P we'll see.

sy,
    Kentai

(As I will have to design new Pokèmon for the Pokémon game I'm planing to create starting this summer, I will definatly make some nice pictures of them :) You can see the link to my project in my signature it's the big banner. Just if you are interestet. I'd really like new ideas, whishes, corrections, critics and feedback for the idea.)

Back