• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

QUITTING POKEMON!!!!POKEMON GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trentp

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    I have decided im giving up pokemon....so eachperson gets one shiny or legendary for free...the pokemon are on the thread in my sig....ill give everyone their pokemon wheen the pokemon are all gone....ENJOY AND PICK WISELY

Years
    please may I have shiny Groudon or Raikou. If they are ut. Problem is I only have until sunday to trade.
    I've made my mind up I would like shiny Groudon thanks.

Last edited:

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    The Shiny Suicune (again) - Just got a shiny feebas from a very generous friend :D
    FC in sig D:

Last edited:

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    FC? I'll be in wifi room as soon as I get it. :p

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Lemme get either The UT Shiny Palkia, the reg Shiny Palkia, the Shiny Deoxys, or the Shiny Umby. I prefer the umby or UT Palkia :)

Andrea

Konoha Ninja ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    May i please please please have the shiny scizor ? ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2014
    Nyeh, I can't make up my mind. >_<;;
    I'd absolutely love either the shiny Shellder or the shiny Dratini. <3

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    Err- these are all legit right? If so, yeah, I'll take one :D. But...why are you quitting pokemon? How can everybody just be so quick to take the shinies D:

...What am I saying, of course most of us only care about the shinies >_>. But yeah, still would like to know why you're leaving...

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Could I have the shiny Charizard or charmander? I think he looks very cool.

Last edited:

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    So maybe i'm retarded, but how will we go about claiming these pokemon? Nvm, you'll sort it out once they're all gone... missed that part

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2014
    Err- these are all legit right? If so, yeah, I'll take one :D. But...why are you quitting pokemon? How can everybody just be so quick to take the shinies D:

...What am I saying, of course most of us only care about the shinies >_>. But yeah, still would like to know why you're leaving...
    I was kinda wondering too...>_>;;
    I just didn't bother asking...

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Hey man I am really interested in Shiny Ninetails! My Friend Code is; 2019 9119 9153
    Send me a PM when your ready!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back