• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

QUITTING POKEMON!!!!POKEMON GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trentp

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    yeah you guys can have them..im quitting because im starting halo and the kingdom hearts series..ive spent way too much of my life on pokemon....my fc is 8564-9765-2534

yes they are legity too

everybody go to the room

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    It says that the friend code is wrong when I type it in. So I am getting Palcity Lucario and Shiny Snorunt?

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Wow. Can I have Giratina, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Deoxys, Or the Aura Mew if you still have? I'll take any! Thanks:D

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    His FC wont work, so don't worry Shadow. We must wait for a new FC :\.

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    Character name doesn't matter (don't know if you were implying that or not).

Otherwise, no clue.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    alright so my net connection works, and i'm able to reach the wi-fo trade center! I'm read to receive that Aura Mew! Thanks again man. Whenever you get around to it.

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    People People I believe he said one per person. I doubt he'll give you any until you pick just one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back