• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
It's okay Fuyu.

Also. Anty resigned a while ago, I forgot to tell you >.<

And I posted, everyone should go around doing what they were doing and then suddenly realize that you're in the first route of Hoenn :3

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Posted again, finally! Sorry it took so long Beatsy Boy =P But Jeff Miles is back in the game and has probably lost all his fangirls but oh well! And he brought with him a chance for anybody who missed the reserve to catch a pokemon.

If only Rodrigo had Sandstream haha, but Attract is powerful in it's own right so I'm happy.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
With Mikoto gone, the Miff fandom will die! D: Guess we have to start a new one... the Kiff Fandom!

Sephear

Years
Well Jeff is da resident Smexy man, and I think currently the only one...good thing this ain't no ecchi RP or Jeff would have a complex embarrassing harrem right quick.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I'm still not booted? Dang. And here I thought I was.

Anyways, my inspiration for Pokemon RPs currently has hit rock-bottom. So I'll try to make a post in the next few days, but if not, uh, consider me on hiatus.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
A good way to restart your muse is to put your character through Hell, even if you don't actually post it. o3o

EDIT: I may not be able to access PC very much over the next week. I'm moving in my family's new house, and due to a complication or two, we won't have Internet access for a short time.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
@Kenny. We do not boot people if real life is making them busy :3
We boot them if they leave without explaining why ;]
Don't worry, I know you'll get over them distractions and post eventually :D

Everyone else. Since Birdy might be gone for a bit, that means you're all alone... with me. *takes out chainsaw and swings it around while laughing maniacally*

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
*ducks under chainsaw* ARCEUS SAVE US!

Anyway, I've posted. The narrator *coughmecough* has officially attempted to instigate a Karly/Jeff relationship. Where eeeeeevvvvverrrr would he get the notion to do something like that?

Sephear

Years
*Backs into corner* Oh my...did I leave the oven on? My shepherd's pie will burn! I better-*Gets stuck between Beats and Karly Rose* ummm ummm...WELP! ONE OF THEM DOESN'T HAVE A CHAINSAW (yet) SO HERE I GO!

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
... so Jeff just runs away? xD Poor romance-pushing narrator. He'll never get his way now.

Sephear

Years
Well he's not too far yet ;) The route will slow him down, besides...he doesn't handle amorous thoughts in his brain well, and and it just so happens that an already form-fitting T shirt is quite revealing when drenched O.o

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I doubt that Karly will ever realize that THAT'S why Jeff ran away from her, lol. Anyway, she's chasing him down as we speak, so yeah. THE SHIP IS IN THE HARBOR YALL.

Sephear

Years
Don't worry, there will be, the gods GMs won't let you get away unscathed.

Oh great and now the ship has an angry party XD Jeff must be pretty evil if there's no rest for the wicked.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Do you really wish for the Mimi ship to sink Garde? Think of all the poor fangirls/boys who'll drown because of your selfish desires.

Is that what you really want? To kill hundreds of fans?

Sephear

Years
Yeah it already happened once to another ship with a violent twist of fate, poor poor people.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I never said I wanted it to sink. But the less attention it gets the less awkward I feel about the whole situation.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
But the awkwardness is what everyone loves! All those hip, young heroine's with adequate social skills that line the TV universe; Mimi fits right in!

Chalifoux

Years
Ship characters wherever you go they told me...
People won't mind they said.

And then this thread becomes the official Keff/Mimi discussion thread xD

Eh, Mimi might become more important, eventually. For now I'm trying to imagine a world where Miff isn't shipped *sniff, sob, cry*

Oh, and I'll update the chapter listing tomorrow or so!

Back