• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R.G.'s sprites and stuff

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
  • Red Gyrados's Sprite Thread!
    Wll I don't usually sprite much ;P. As I have other things to do refer mostly to my game. But at least I have some time to make sprites to show you guys!
    Sprites:

Overworlds:
    R.G.'s sprites and stuff
    (from first to last: Boy Trainer, Gril Trainer, Fire Type Gym Leader, Princess)

Fusions:
    Aceumin (Shaymin and Arceus Sky Form)​
    R.G.'s sprites and stuff

Art:
    Pixel Art:
    Awww Shaymin <3333
    R.G.'s sprites and stuff

Well thats all fro now :3
    Remember to comment!

Sincerely,
    ~Red Gyrados

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • interesting name, does that mean u liek da gyarados?

any who... the ow's are nicely done, and i noticed they look like kyledove's stuff. the sprite is great! i like your color choices, and just your soft color palette in general. it's nice on the eyes.

the fusion is not to bad either. there is nice consistant shading. the only thing that needs work is the face. it is soo smooshed and a bit blurred. besides that though, it looks great!

Keep up the great work, and Keep Spriting!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • arcumins face is too scrushed (sp)

it looks to pixely by the jaw/chin. it's kinda diveted looking.

maybe lighten the outline in there. but definetly leave the original up so people can see it, then see the changes you have made. (that is something that i regret not doing)

Keep Spriting!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • awe shucks! he reminds me of my gyarados that i drew on paint! (it's on my thread if ya want to see it) any how, it's cute, and it has nice shading! it's not neccesarilly a sprite, but it's still pixel art, and it's sooooo cute... darn... i said cute twice didnt i... that's one of my forbidden words...

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
  • Well Look here!
    It's a half-dead thread!
    And update may help may for a Max Revive!
    ~SPRITE UPDATE!~
    Well do you like overworlds?
    I do :3
    Thats why I've made a collection of em'!
    DP Style is what i do xD
    R.G.'s sprites and stuff

(don't steal! used for my game only!)
    not much though xD
    im gonna make an ash one tomorrow maybe xD​

Years
  • SQUEEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!! that shaymin is so cute! wait, I'm probably scaring you >.< haha, luv your sprites, the OWs are brilliant, I especially luv the last one, the hair is very interesting! and your fusion is great, the mouth just needs to be rearranged, perhaps making it closed and sort of reindeer like?

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
  • SQUEEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!! that shaymin is so cute! wait, I'm probably scaring you >.< haha, luv your sprites, the OWs are brilliant, I especially luv the last one, the hair is very interesting! and your fusion is great, the mouth just needs to be rearranged, perhaps making it closed and sort of reindeer like?
    Lol,
    Thanks dragonqueen, yep it was interesting : D Princess Ruby with the most exquisite hair in the worl xD
    Ok ill see to that!

I was actually quite worried this thread would get locked...

Sincerely,
    ~Red Gyrados

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • hey, the new ow's arent too bad... theyre nicely done, but...

the last one, the blond, has something funky going on in her hair, maybe it was just an editing error, but there is a orangish-red spot in her hair... that and the grey band across her crown of her head just doesnt look that good...

just something to think about... anyways, post more so your thread stays alive!

Keep Spriting!

Back