• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen R4/TT Chip Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypermania

The Hyperactive Member
Years
  • Hey all, I have a problem that's been eating at me for quite a while.

I have a Pokemon Diamond game on my TT chip. Never heard of a TT chip? It's basically a Nintendo DSi game card that has a little chip in it. The chip can hold 8GB of games, music, and videos. Anyways, I spent like 30 months on that game, and I'm obviously proud of my achievements.

Now, here's the problem:I want to copy my Pokemon over to Pokemon Battle Revolution on the Wii, then transfer my beloved Pokes to my Pokemon Black game. BUT! Pokemon Battle Revolution can't "read" my Pokemon Diamond game, and the Pokemon Black transfer system is made so that it's extremely difficult to transfer my pokes, since it looks for the actual Pokemon Diamond game in Slot A, and it finds a strange TT chip instead.

There's no one close by really that I can trade with, and I don't have a 2nd DSi. How can I copy and transfer my Pokemon?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Or the emulation section, I suppose, if there's anything in the stickies there about it. But afaik the only options would be to trade the Pokemon to a game that PBR (and BW) recognise as legit, which might very well only be the actual legit games. So basically you might find yourself having the only way around it being to trade them to another game one way or another.

As this isn't a question about the 4th gen itself though, I'm going to close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back