• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rabid About...

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
Years
  • Rabid fangirls and fanboys exist. And you are a rabid fan of?...

KINGDOM HEARTS. Note the caps. I'm a true blue rabid KH fangirl. I have a replica keyblade and Sora's necklace and also I own both games (Beat KH1 15 times) And if you rip on Sora expect me to be knocking on your front door with keyblade in hand.

I think we all know what Toto is a fangirl of xD

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • I'm certainly a Sailor Moon fangirl, as I am obsessed with the series, and own a ton of Sailor Moon stuff, but I don't have any crushes on any of the series' characters.

But when it comes to Legend of Zelda, I'm a fangirl for that, too, and I've got a gigantic crush on Link as an adult! :P Plus he's also cute as a kid.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Full Metal Alcheimist.

My boyfriend (and a few offline friends) call me Full Metal Fangirl xD.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I'm obsessed with Insane Clown Posse. It's to the point where I belive in the Dark Carnival. :)

And (something you all didn't know about me), I'm also obsessed with Blue AKA FR/LG girl. Who knew that about me? No one...XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Anna-chan said:
    Full Metal Alcheimist.

My boyfriend (and a few offline friends) call me Full Metal Fangirl xD.
    Holy freakin crap, I'm obsessed with Fullmetal Alchemist too. lol.

I'm especially obsessed with Greed, he's so sexxie~ <3

Back