• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Rad’s Random Doodles!

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
Here's some of my recent art from the past few months.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Aw, your Piers art is great but I love, love, love this Chibi Milo!! I don't know why but that piece just really works for me in a lot of ways. Maybe it's because he looks like he's about to toss that Wooloo like a bowling ball lol.

I also like how you drew full background in a bunch of your Piers pieces too. Don't see that very often! The best criticism I can give is to make sure you're paying attention to anatomy. For instance the hands in your most recent piece end up very small compared to the body. So don't be afraid to use references while drawing! :) Great work so far though and I look forward to seeing more from you!

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
Aw, your Piers art is great but I love, love, love this Chibi Milo!! I don't know why but that piece just really works for me in a lot of ways. Maybe it's because he looks like he's about to toss that Wooloo like a bowling ball lol.

I also like how you drew full background in a bunch of your Piers pieces too. Don't see that very often! The best criticism I can give is to make sure you're paying attention to anatomy. For instance the hands in your most recent piece end up very small compared to the body. So don't be afraid to use references while drawing! :) Great work so far though and I look forward to seeing more from you!

Thanks for the feedback ~ I'll try to find hand references next time!

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
Haven't been here in a while, whoops haha. Here's something I finished recently for an art challenge on another forum. The challenge was to draw a Pokémon in armor or armor inspired by a Pokémon.
Spoiler:

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
I haven't been too terribly inspired to draw anything in the past few months, but Youtube kept recommending me art-related videos recently and I wanted to draw something again. But what to draw? My question was answered by a fun game I play called Love Nikki. There was a new Halloween event featuring 2 new suits- a fire witch and a werewolf. In a rash decision at 2 am on Halloween, I started this sketch of the werewolf boy.
Spoiler:

I still don't know if I want to include the outlines or not. If I do, then I'll have to re-draw them, since the brush I used for the sketch is too thick and opaque.

Last edited:

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
My apologies for the time differences, but here's something I did back in March. There's a bit of a story to it, so I'll put that in a spoiler.
The story:
Spoiler:

The drawing:
Spoiler:

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
An update on the wolf boi drawing from a few parts ago... no I'm not finished yet...
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
isn't it awesome when you figure out just that one extra thing that really makes your art stand out? (´∀`)♡ I love that feeling when everything clicks into place. You really have improved in your coloring and I'm excited to see what you do next!

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
Oops, haven't been here in a while. I have some stuff I've done in the past few months. I usually like to give commentary, but my commentary now would be different from when I first finished these. Also I'm lazy lol

Wolf boi (finished FINALLY):
Spoiler:

Tsuyu glass painting:
Spoiler:

Kuriso (OC):
Spoiler:

Gojo (Jujutsu Kaisen):
Spoiler:

Gojo glass painting:
Spoiler:

Maid Kuriso (WIP):
Spoiler:

It makes me excited to see improvements in my art, even among these 6 I'm posting now! (´▽`ʃƪ) Some specific things I've been trying to get better at are using reference poses and online resources, hard shading, drawing hair, and working faster.

Last edited:
Years
i randomly came across this post in my adventures through this forum, and wow holy jesus has your art improved quickly lol. keep up the good work! you're doing great :>

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
New OC! I was gonna post a character thread in the Writing section, but I'll be honest, I'm more concerned with the drawing than the character info (as interesting as it is). I started drawing the character just to draw them, then I decided to add on a whole personality. Here is the inspiration:
Spoiler:

Pose reference:
Spoiler:

And yes this is actually drawn on paper for once, NOT digitally!
Spoiler:

This was definitely something WAY outside of my comfort zone (I don't like to draw muscular characters, and I was drawing traditionally instead of digitally) but I think that's what I love about this! It feels good to get outside of my drawing comfort zone.

(also if anyone has any suggestions of what to name him, PLEASE let me know. I don't know what to name him)

Last edited:
Back