• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/rage. My threads keep getting locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN Trainer N

Team Plasma Leader
Years
  • Why, mods?
    How am I supposed to know that there's a thread for shiny leaves in HGSS, or that CreepyPastas belong in Life, The Universe, and Everything? Take it easy on me mods, I've only been here for two days.

Years
  • Why don't you look around and see if it's there before posting and have some care like everyone else here?
    Very few other new members have this happen to them as consistently as you, so perhaps you may want to consider that it's your fault.

I'd laugh at the irony if this got locked.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I'd laugh at the irony if this got locked.
    Yeah. Lol. I would too.

OP, when you join a forum, you lurk before you post. Get to know the community, what goes where, what's tolerated, what's not. Don't post until you're absolutely sure it will contribute.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Because there are rule threads for a reason. Plus you should check to make sure there's not already a thread for something. And for the record, Shiny Leaves are HGSS only. So where would that go? In HGSS, not PGC. Always ask yourself about what you're posting, and then go and see if it's already been made.

Now. Your obvious troll threads in PGC, like posting faces and saying you're a king, are acceptable no where, so put a stop to that. They're obnoxious and earn you shiny infractions. I suggest reading the rules in any section before posting.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Well, as an alternate measure, you can PM the mod of that section and ask them if you can make a thread on a specific topic or not. Although not too convenient of a measure, (neither for the mod nor for you) it would work if you don't wanna try the search feature. XD; But seriously, just being a little less lazy and trying the search feature out instead of going all the way to PM a mod and wait for a reply which would grant you permission...isn't it better to do the former? :P

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=244259
    And no offense, but I LOLed when I saw this thread of yours. No wonder they get locked.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think we are pretty newb-friendly. It's just that we get annoyed when people are consistently posting threads that are obviously going to get locked. It should be common sense that posting ":D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D screw the limit!" as a thread is just blatantly stupid and obvious spam.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • It is far from not new user friendly. When you have assets like.

- New Users Hangout where you can ask questions about the site and all that goes along with it.

- FAQ which means frequently asked questions, so if you have questions about the site then I am sure the FAQ could give you a basic answer at the very least to your question.

- Pokemon Community Links Resource if you have trouble finding a forum this should be a easy way to navigate through the entirety of the forums.

Again as everyone else said we have staff that you can ask questions like is this appropriate to post and so on. And you have your fellow PC members to lean on when you need help or have a question. From what I have seen though most of your posts are common sense spam posts that would be locked on any forum here on PC or any other forum you go to as they contribute absolutely nothing to discussion. Like when you said nice profile you could just pm about it, considering you were in his profile and contacts i.e. pm user is in his profile.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • If it feels like you want to go tl;dr on this thread, Generation V pokemon will always be glad to lend you some friendly advice, especially the ever-lasting forum ghost poke:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back