• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RagingDragon Fan Club

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Hey, welcome to the official club dedicated to RagingDragon/Shadowfaith/Strider/MysticLioness/Whatever else she's called these days. Here, well, you talk about her of course! Now post away!

Members list:
    Umbreon_07(owner, I guess, since I made it XD)
    Dark_Pikachu(co-owner)
    Shining Mew(co-owner)
    Mr. Cat Dog(co-owner)
    Daiaki
    MegaDitto
    Team Shadow Leader
    Sasuke-X
    Blue Jasmine
    Arctic Wish
    Blazey Boy
    Lightning
    lilbluecorsola
    ~Dragonair~
    Tig

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I could leave this to Jon or...

MAY I PLEASE JOIN AND BE CO-OWNER?!

XD RD is so cool ^^
    OMFG I remember seeing her around SPPf! O_O XD

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Sure course ya can. I need help running a club anyways since I'm not active all the time. And yeah she's cool she helps meh wit teh n00bs in the Clubs and Games forum on the weekends when I'm not around T_T.

Kurosaki

Darn you, I had been planning on making this, XD

Yeah, RD is so cool. She's so much like me it's creepy, XD
    She makes awesome RP's too! ^^

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    OMG OMG OMG ..... I wanna be a co-owner too ;o; Can I?!?!?!?
    I was gunna make this thread last night but i had to go study O.O NUUUUUU

Stri stri stri!!!!!!!!!! We go waaaaaaay back... to the good ol` days at SPPf... ah, good times <3

::huggles:: :O!!!!!!!!!

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Daiaki said:
    Darn you, I had been planning on making this, XD

Yeah, RD is so cool. She's so much like me it's creepy, XD
    She makes awesome RP's too! ^^
    Yeah I asked first :P but, ya see how popular she is? XD

Shining Mew said:
    OMG OMG OMG ..... I wanna be a co-owner too ;o; Can I?!?!?!?
    I was gunna make this thread last night but i had to go study O.O NUUUUUU

Stri stri stri!!!!!!!!!! We go waaaaaaay back... to the good ol` days at SPPf... ah, good times <3

::huggles:: :O!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah of course ya can also be teh co-owner! lol

Welcome to everyone who joined!

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Yeah you can all join... tho like, c'mon don't just join for no reason. It's kinda pointless to join a fanclub when you're not even a fan!

in short, welcome everyone!

Years
    ZOMG, I have fans *Sniffs*

I knew this was made Pika XD, just got home from school is all and seeing as I only have art all day tomorrow...I have no homework! *Throws a party*

*Cough*

Anyway, thank you all for joining, seriously, it'snice to know that people really do like you ^0^
    Now whether you like it or not....Im replying to all of you...as I do.

Umbz: Thanks for making this *Huggles* SPPF's back up! Lets go bust some moves on those N00bs, yeah Man!

Pika:Thanks so much for joining and I'm honered to have you as Co-owner ^_-

Dai: *Plays spooky music* So weird! XD. You wanted to make it too!? Thank joo! *Noogies* (I have a thing with giving you noogies dont I? o.o)

Ditto: Thanks for joining ^_^ I would like to get to know you better.

SM: So many things we have gone through together ;-; Were like Starsky and Hutch...OK, not really, but it was the only partnership I could come up with unless you wanna be Ant and Dec x_x

TSL: *Huggles* Thanks for joining. I dont see you much here ^_^

Sasuke: o.o You go to DA...right? I know you somewhat, but thanks for joining XD

Jas: ^_^ Thanks for joining. I'm glad you joined actually, XD

Arctic: *Nearly has a heart attack* Dont do the pop outta the box thing...it scares me ;-; j/k thanks for joining ^_^

...Is that everyone, I think it's everyone. Oook then. Thank you all for joining meh fan clubbie!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Of course you have fans, silly :P How could you NOT have fans! XD Count me in U_07 XD

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I WANNA BE CO-OWNER ROFL1111oneoneeleven I'm her pair, and have known her the longest (well... maybe apart from Lily), so if anything, I should be overpowering all of you lot :P *head grows massive and explodes* XD Trust me and my bigheadedness XD (I'm just kiddnig really, although it would be nice to be co-owner)

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Of course, you're all in! Cat Dog, sure you can be co-owner seeing as though your her pair XD. So, I guess now we have three co-owners!

And RD, I'm trying to get back on the forums, but they don't load on my comp. They're still kinda down a little, and I hope they can be up by tomorrow, or else I am gonna have a TON of catching up to do on Monday X_X

Back