• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RagingDragon Fan Club

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    RagingDragon said:
    ZOMG, I have fans *Sniffs*

Umbz: Thanks for making this *Huggles* SPPF's back up! Lets go bust some moves on those N00bs, yeah Man!

SM: So many things we have gone through together ;-; Were like Starsky and Hutch...OK, not really, but it was the only partnership I could come up with unless you wanna be Ant and Dec x_x

YES YOU HAVE FANS!

I saw that they were up yesterday cause my sis was on wen I got home and i was like OMFG I WANT TO GO PWN SOME RMT PEOPLE but I had to go out and i came home and they WERE DOWN AGAIN... I was so upset xD

xD I cant think of any other partner people either xD Starsky and Hutch! xD! Ah, all started like... almost a year ago o0 Whoa... like 10 months... i didnt realize it was that long O.O

Questions for you! 8D

1. Favorite season?
    2. Would you rather: Throw up on someone or get thrown up on
    (yes i know, completely random.... it was in my magazine xD)
    3. PLay any sports?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Umby darling (don't worry, I'll never call you that again :P), there's no dot in my name :P And even the backup is still not working for me. I wonder if SPP will have to have another reboot. I really hope so XD

Anyways, onto Strider topics: <insert what SM said> XD

Team Shadow Leader

touch me and die
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    ZOMG, I have fans *Sniffs*
    like, dur XD.
    ooh! I got a topic!!!
    How did you first meet Strider?
    She's a fellow admin at Dewgong's Abyss, so I kinda had to talk with her. Then I realized she is very nice and we started talking about random stuff... and poof! :P Were friends. :P

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Team Shadow Leader said:
    It all happened when I first became a mod, I was workin with her (it was when she was Shadowfaith) in teh Clubs and Games. When I first started, I was kinda clueless XD and she helped me out some.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    :O Omgz~ I wanna join too because, liek, I'm a fan. <3

...o_o Hi. *scampers off* <<;;;

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Team Shadow Leader said:
    like, dur XD.
    ooh! I got a topic!!!
    She's a fellow admin at Dewgong's Abyss, so I kinda had to talk with her. Then I realized she is very nice and we started talking about random stuff... and poof! :P Were friends. :P

Well, when I was new-ish to SPPf, I finally wandered to the RPG forum. I signed up for a RPG that Stri was in as well, and we became friends from RPGing xD Fun times ^^

Edit: Strider was her first Username on SPPf that I knew/saw xD

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
    Years
    Liek, teh OMG. =O

I so have to join this club. O.O *pounces on Stri* 8D She's such a cool friend.

(^.^) In answer to the current topic, the first time I remember meeting Stri was in a discussion about the Advanced RPers' Forum. I was complaining about something, and Lileh was arguing against me, but then Stri stepped in and explained it to me. (^.^) She helped me remember that RPing is about having fun, not competing.

And we've gotten to know each other pretty well, methinks. =)

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    I have a question~ Where did the nickname "Strider" come from? o.o
    Yeah... and where did the rest of your names come from?

Anyways, welcome to all new members. I have just edited the first post to include everyone. Lemme know if I left anyone out...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Although her first name back on the old SPPf was RagingDragon, when the reboot happened, Strider changed her name to Strider. ^_^

I fisrt got to know Strider when she joined the second most successful club on SPPf at the time: The Legendary Lovers (started by yours truly). It just grew from there basically, and in SPPf Chat and through PM and everything.

Years
    Thank you all for joining ;-; *Ish so happy*

I met you all at SPPF mostly, probably through some random thing like RPGing or perhaps I met you at DA, some here (Duh) but I'm glad I met y'all anyway ^_^

Questions, ack, I love these...as long as it aint school related or anything x_x

1. Favorite season?
    Well, Wales doesnt really have season's because of global warming, but I would have to say Autumn, becasue it aint to cold but it is not hot at all. I dunnow, I like it for some reason, XD

2. Would you rather: Throw up on someone or get thrown up on.
    Throw up on someone. I dont want someone's throw up on me XD. But if I could I would try to avoid eitther x_x

3. Play any sports?
    Well, I play netball for a team and I love it, I also play for the school. I play Badminton every other Friday at the Swansea University and I also do Kickboxing every wenedsday.

4. Usernames?
    Well, my first username was RagingDragon, and I got that from my RL nickname (Rage) and just added the Dragon to the end, because I have a life time obsession with them, XD.

Strider was my second name then and that came from Lord of the Rings, Aragon's name before the Hobbits knew his real name. I chose it becasue it neither indicated Female nor Male.

The there was Mystic Lioness. I was sick of people calling me a boy because of the name Strider and Cayenne suggested that I change it so something with Lioness in it. And tah dah, Mystic Lioness.

Then I came to Shadowfaith. I dotn know how this really came to my head, but it sounded good. I think I was thinking of a nickname to give my Chocobo on Final Fantasy XD

And then it returned to RagingDragon.

5. Yahoo, MSN?
    Unfortunantly, my father does like any On line friends knowing my MSN, only RL friends. But I will try and perswade him, and he will give in ? ? XD

the second most successful club on SPPf at the time: The Legendary Lovers (started by yours truly)

And who had the 1st most popular? *Smug look*...ok Fab was owner at the time but It WAS passed onto me. I have to say, I aint that good running it ;-; not as good as Fab anyway.

Back