• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RagingDragon Fan Club

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I've got those next year! -_- But yeah... apart from that, at least you'll be able to spend more time here ^_^

Years
    Yup, thank god...but problem is, I have my Welsh Oral as soon as I get back from Easter and then another 6 weeks and my exams start...OMG they are so close, I'm actually worried ;-;

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    OOooo... hey RD!!!! I havent talked to you in awhile xD

I have all these exams coming up too x____X Im like... stressing for them already ><

So are you doing anything cool for Easter break?

Years
    XD *Pats SM* no worries Jess.

Tell me about it, all my course work had to be in yesterday, I only just managed to give my Science and Maths in....but I didnt do my computers ;-;

Easter? Well, revising for sure, I have alot of that to do, but my friend is having a party and I have been invited to that and I just plan on relaxing most of all, probably gp up the feild or down to the river if it's hot ^ ^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Oh yeah, coursework has to be handed in at Easter doesn't it. Ack! XD

But yeah... you're lucky to get invited to a party... You should have fun there. Unless of course you don'tk now the person hosting it, and there's a bomb scare in the house, and you have ot be evacuated whilst in the toilet whilst making out with your best friend's boyfriend. Then it wouldn't be a god party... but that's not going to happen ^_^

Team Shadow Leader

touch me and die
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    But yeah... you're lucky to get invited to a party... You should have fun there. Unless of course you don'tk now the person hosting it, and there's a bomb scare in the house, and you have ot be evacuated whilst in the toilet whilst making out with your best friend's boyfriend. Then it wouldn't be a god party... but that's not going to happen ^_^
    quite the imagination XDXD
    I have finals coming up, so yeah.
    I have a question for you RD,
    Do you think Russia is stocking Nuclear Bombs?
    XD

Years
    MCD: XD, Yes as TSL said, quitet he imagination XP....but I aint into love at this precice moment, I just want to have fun XD

TSL: Wow...random question there XD But I really dont know, I dont think so, but there is a possibility for everything I suppose x_x;

Team Shadow Leader

touch me and die
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    TSL: Wow...random question there XD But I really dont know, I dont think so, but there is a possibility for everything I suppose x_x;
    randomness pwns all! XD. I got that question from my school. A friend goes "let's blow up Russia so the nukes they have will set off a chain reaction" XD
    I say "Russia has nukes?!" XDXD
    BTW, I sent you a pm at DA, RD.

Years
    XD, random friends, verry cool XD. I love randomness!

DA o.o I have to check there XD Ill PM you back now TSL as soon as I get there. Oh god I need to PM Umbz at SPPF X_x Sorry...sorry Umbz >.<;;

Years
    Hey Toto! I would be more than happy for you to join! ^_^ Welcome and thanks as you can see, not much happening at the moment *Pokes the club*

Club: *Snores*

o.o heh heh, sorry, randomness, welcome ^_^

Is it me or is the Easter holidays going extreemly slow...not that I'm complaining, it just seems like days have gone by already XD

Ah well, the longer the better, it just means I'm further away from my GCSE's XD

o.o look:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/draw/pictures/183.png

XD, I was board so I did it in Oekaki, it's an animation, so if you want to see that you will have to search for my name in Oekaki XP It was just a random thing that popped into my head ^_^

Anyways hope your all fine ^ ^

Years
    Thanks Toto ^_^ It was just a random thing that came to mind XD.

Also, does anyone here play ZetaPets? It's like Neo pets bu I find it easier to play. Perahps if some of you do play then we could chat there or battle?

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    How are ya RD? yeah I got your PM ^_^;;; sorry bout not being around much last week, I'll be active this week mostly.

OOh I saw your drawing.... yeah that's random XD.

Years
    XP, I'll PM back now, I didnt have time to check it, I was half asleep...unless you wanted a postt hat made no sense at all XD

No worries Umbz, the clubs have been quite good over the weekend ^_^

Years
    Umbz: Yup, There aint been no clubs started without permission or anything, good because it gives us a brake XP I sent you a reply at SPPF ^ ^ *Didnt loose it!!!* *Throws a party!*

Pika: Hey Pika! Havent spoken to you in a while, hope your well ^_^ I'm fine, thanks to the holidays *Hugz them* My Keybord XD Of course, without it, I couldnt speek to you lot XD....though it annoys me when the cap lock is on XP

Back