• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ragnarok Rising (OOC and Recruitment Thread, Rated PG-13)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Damn.....I have writer's block as well. Meh, I might slap together something tonight. Sorry for the recent inactivity, but I've been studying for a big thing for school.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
We all get writers block at least one in our lives, nothing to be sorry about. Also, school IS important.

~Wind~

Detective
Years
I was waiting to see what the Mysterious Figure says.
I assumed that was what we were supposed to do.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
Mmkay, let's keep the goodness rolling. I was figuring our characters could at least faec off against one of the attacking Pokemon. Like Roxy could fight against the Cacturne, while Alex fought the Pawniad or something of the like. Seperate, but none of the characters meet...yet. I'll let you lot figure out who you'd like to fight.

Last edited:
Years
Yay, my muse came back.
Just to let you guys know in advance, I'm moving countries at the start of april so I'll disappear for a short while during that time. I'll try to post despite the lack of internet.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
And that's all we can ask for in the end: try. And stay safe of course. XD Where ya heading?

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
Once more I seem to grab the attention of too many people. Curse my weakness for epic level RPs.

Back