• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raikou, Entei or Suicune.Which beast is best???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • I like Suicune because it's a has the best design out of the three; it also has the best stats for competitive battling for me as it makes a great bulky water. Not to mention it's sexy shiny type! :3

Last edited:

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Entei - Strong points: Attack, above decent speed, HP
    Raikou - Strong points: Speed, sp.attack, above decent hp
    Raikou - Strong points: Defense, sp.defense, hp

It all depends whichever one suits you best and whatever needs you're looking for.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I've fallen in live with Raikou, just by the looks from Movie 13 and BW released gameplay. It just looks so cool, a sabertooth! I'm not an Electric fan, but I really do like Raikou over the rest. I think I might have prefered Suicune earlier because it's Blue :P

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Raikou's best mainly cos of his movepool then comes suicune, the best looking, and i say entei doesnt deserve to rank cos of his complete awfulness. How come the best of the 3 didnt get a movie role?!?

what? i could have sworn i saw entei in a movie... something about a princess... lucario movie?? celebii movie?? halp!!
    although, even there he wasnt the main part of the movie, true... i think...

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • Based on design alone as I never use them in battle, I'll have to go with... err... I'm not sure... It's weird, I've never thought of this until now, I like them all the same.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Ooohh so hard. But I'd have to say Raikou or Entei. Suicune looks the coolest though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    Suicune, looks epic :D followed by Raikou then Entei, I don't really like fire types and it's very simular to the word... uh never mind >_>

Last edited:

pokehacker12

Hacking takes timeTT^TT
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I tries using all of them in battle on the same Pokemon Entei was victorious of the Lv100 Arcues

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2011
    Entei is in the movie with the Unown and that was one epic movie. The 3rd Pokémon movie if i am correct.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • O_O THEY'RE CATS!!!!!!!!!

RAIKOU = TIGER

SUICUNE = LEOPORD

ENTEI = LION

Sorry for that outburst...but to answer the question I like Raikou the most...I think he looks the best out of the trio & has the best stats + movepool.

NebulaNinja

Gym Leader
    Years
  • Yeah, I like Raikou the most. Tigers are much cooler that lions or leopards. Raikou was the first one I caught and knows moves like Shadow Ball and Zen Headbutt. I also love its tail and cloudy gray/purple mane.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Entei ever since the third Pokemon movie was released. I constantly checked my Pokedex on Silver to try and find it,I all ways got a little giddy when I found him. It has some epic fire-type moves, which were my favourite at the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back