• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rain or Shine

What weather

• Rain

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • Shine

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • Snow

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Overcast

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Sleet

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I love the rain...it creates a laidback and simple mood, and it's just great to hear the sound of the rain whilst sleeping and watch it from indoors while you're doing things...*sigh*...

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
    I prefer the shine. Sure the rain smells nice and whatnot, but because I live in a country area, it also gets very muddy, which I can't stand (Unless it's summer, and it's really hot out). So I pick shine xD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Cloudy isn't up there ;;
    I love cloudiness.Rain is pretty okay too,it makes me feel all..happy inside XD
    I don't like sunshine,it's one of the millions of reasons I'm half blind,and I can only stand heat to a limit ;o

BlackLabel-Atreyu

Shikamaru - The Lazy Genius
    Years
    Rain rules hands down.
    It looks awesome, it feels awesome, it cools you off, it let's flowers grow, the sunshine afterward makes rainbows.
    Oh, and the smell of fresh grass after it rains, truely awesome.
    I love rain. ^.^

Years
    I'd so dig all three of them at the same time. XD Snow in the shine looks beautiful. Rain during the shine looks lovely. Rain looks lovely anyway, and too much shine is too little pleasure for me. =P I'd most rather snow since it's so scarce here, I'd probably change my mind in the near future. =P

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I love them all. I love the sun, I love the snow, I love the rain, I love everything. I love snow the most, though, because our state is considered 'The Greatest Snow on Earth' XD

Back