• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Rainbow Creek League~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    If I'm not mistaken the Entry Hazards thing is for the gym leaders to decide. As for me i don't mind it, but some other leaders might. You'd probably be better off changing your team around. Rules say you can't change you teams for advantage over other gyms. Seeing how you would be changing your for the gym that uses the no Entry Hazards I'm not sure how that would work.

If you want you can wait for more input on the subject. Or you can just make another team and keep that one as a back up just in case.

can I be the purple leader? I'm one poke short but i'm working on it right now
    Great, we are in need of more gym leaders.
    Make sure to post your info using the format on the first page.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2011
    Alright, then i'm going to make a new team asap. I'll be posting here when i'm done :).

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    Hey MiKeY, now you know why I had a little purple rat at the head of my team :D --> NO ENTRY HAZARDS
    It kills most of us so that we have to change our team but also makes the battle more interesting.

Now for the FCs:

Green Leader (k-van): 1119 6576 4050
    Blue Leader (MiKeY): 2923 3142 7893
    Brown Leader (polkop): 2407 1744 9691
    Yellow Leader (Skythur): 4168 1176 3601
    Purple Leader (Abra): Specify which FC to use - Pt or HG
    Red Leader (PKM): 0389 2319 3110
    Challenger (Joe95): 2450 9012 0933

Everyone, add each of these FCs to your pal pad now.

Oh and one last thing, quite often I will just be sitting in the Wifi club room waiting to see if anyone else goes on so if you want to battle me but I am not online, then go there and wait for an hour or so to see if I come on.

If I'm not mistaken the Entry Hazards thing is for the gym leaders to decide. As for me i don't mind it, but some other leaders might. You'd probably be better off changing your team around. Rules say you can't change you teams for advantage over other gyms. Seeing how you would be changing your for the gym that uses the no Entry Hazards I'm not sure how that would work.

If you want you can wait for more input on the subject. Or you can just make another team and keep that one as a back up just in case.

Great, we are in need of more gym leaders.
    Make sure to post your info using the format on the first page.

I am pretty sure it is only whether the battle is a Lv100 single battle for the leaders to decide. I think everything else is a rule that we all have to follow. Including the N.E.H rule. It sucks I know but that is what Impo decided when he made this place. Oh well. Good thing I don't rely on them too much.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    Ok. this is how I think it should go down.

Round 1 will be as follows to get some battles going:
    Green leader (me) vs Blue leader (MiKeY)
    Red leader (PKM) vs Brown Leader (polkop)
    Purple Leader (Abra) vs Challenger (Joe95)

Round two will be:
    Green vs Brown
    Red vs Challenger
    Purple vs Blue

Round 3 is:
    Green vs Challenger
    Red vs Blue
    Purple vs Brown

Round 4 is:
    Blue vs Challenger
    Green vs Red
    Purple vs Blue (rematch I know)

Round 5:
    Green vs Purple
    Brown vs Challenger
    Red vs Blue (rematch)

Tell me if you haven't faced everyone and I will post more. But this should last us for a while. Now it is everyones responsibility to post their FCs so we can challenge eachother and also we need to add everyone else's FC to our Pal Pad.

Oh and MiKeY, now you know why I had a little purple rat at the head of my team :D --> NO ENTRY HAZARDS
    It kills most of us so that we have to change our team but also makes the battle more interesting.

Now for the FCs:

Green Leader (k-van): 1119 6576 4050
    Blue Leader (MiKeY): 2923 3142 7893
    Brown Leader (polkop): 2407 1744 9691
    Purple Leader (Abra): Specify which FC to use - Pt or HG
    Red Leader (PKM): 0389 2319 3110
    Challenger (Joe95): 2450 9012 0933

Everyone, add each of these FCs to your pal pad now.

Oh and one last thing, quite often I will just be sitting in the Wifi club room waiting to see if anyone else goes on so if you want to battle me but I am not online, then go there and wait for an hour or so to see if I come on.

I am pretty sure it is only whether the battle is a Lv100 single battle for the leaders to decide. I think everything else is a rule that we all have to follow. Including the N.E.H rule. It sucks I know but that is what Impo decided when he made this place. Oh well. Good thing I don't rely on them too much.
    you forgot to add yellow leader

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2011
    Yay, I think my team is ready! I'll battle WildAbra, (Purple leader), asap :).

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Wait wait what happened that is making us have to battle each other?
    Like honestly I'm gone for less that 24 hours and something happened.
    Did Impo say this was alright to do and what exactly are we proving by doing this?
    Also you forgot Skythur again. >_>

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    This is more of a mini-tourney though. :/
    I'm just lost as to why we are doing it is all

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    To get battles going. What I did was not a tourney. It was for all of us to battle against everyone else to try and get badges. Don't do it if you don't want to.

And we just have to make sure that Joe battles the yellow leader as well. Along with the rest of us. What is his FC? And WildAbra still hasn't specified which FC to use.

And one last thing, Impo soesn't seem to be too active anyways. I am trying to get things moving whether it was approved by him or not.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I think some of you should take a second look at the rules Impo posted. He said leaders can challenge other leaders to get their badges.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I know that but look at the way you set things up, it looks like a tourney to me.
    I'm not mad or bothered by this, it seems to be a good way for some activity.
    Also I know you can challenge leaders, I challenged the red leader 2 days ago I think.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    No it isn't as we are going to/should battle today as I'm going to a friend's house in a minute or 2 then we can battle.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    okay everyone,
    i'm so sorry for my absence,
    but i need to find the templates and i will make some more cards,
    getting to it right now, great to see some people interested in the league :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I was made Co-owner while Impo is absent, so anything big has to be ran by me first.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    lol so you wanna battle now? surprisingly im still awake. I havent had any sleep today been up since 1am yesterday lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back