• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Rainbow Creek League~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    does anyone have a sprite resource?
    the ones im using now are frustrating me,
    even if it has a background i'll use it, please and thanks.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    Mikey beat me
    Let me re phrase that creamed me lol
    time for me to re think my pokemon

does anyone have a sprite resource?
    the ones im using now are frustrating me,
    even if it has a background i'll use it, please and thanks.
    i use the spriters resource

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Won 4-0 over PKMN,it would have been a 6-0 but I mispredicted the moves he would use.
    I had fun. ^_^

EDIT: MiKeY not Micky.

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
    Question: Is there room for a blue leader? I am not nearly ready to become the leader, but I am willing to put in the hard yards to get there!!
    Also this is an awesome idea!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    Question: Is there room for a blue leader? I am not nearly ready to become the leader, but I am willing to put in the hard yards to get there!!
    Also this is an awesome idea!
    there is a blue leader. We have a red, blue, yellow, brown, purple and green leader as of right now. We are still in need of a pink, grey, black and white leader. Or you could always become a challenger :]

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
    I am just looking at the list of Pokemon by colour now, and so far white is looking the best. I'll tell you when I'm ready to become a leader, and my team should be something like this;
    Butterfree
    ~Rainbow Creek League~

Abomasnow
    ~Rainbow Creek League~

Absol
    ~Rainbow Creek League~

Gallade
    ~Rainbow Creek League~

Froslass
    ~Rainbow Creek League~

Togekiss
    ~Rainbow Creek League~
    (Any ideas for replacing Togekiss are very welcomed!)

So yeah, try and reserve the White position for me, and I'll check in once a week to let you know how I'm going!)

Its pretty terrible since half of the team is weak against fire types, but it is a start.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I am just looking at the list of Pokemon by colour now, and so far white is looking the best. I'll tell you when I'm ready to become a leader, and my team should be something like this;
    Butterfree
    ~Rainbow Creek League~

Abomasnow
    ~Rainbow Creek League~

Absol
    ~Rainbow Creek League~

Gallade
    ~Rainbow Creek League~

Froslass
    ~Rainbow Creek League~

Togekiss
    ~Rainbow Creek League~
    (Any ideas for replacing Togekiss are very welcomed!)

So yeah, try and reserve the White position for me, and I'll check in once a week to let you know how I'm going!)

Its pretty terrible since half of the team is weak against fire types, but it is a start.

If you are interested in being a leader you need to post only one member of your team to be a signature pokemon the rest can be changed when you want, but every battle must have the one you chose to be you signature poke.

Also we don't hold colors, if you want it it'll be on a first come first serve basis.
    In other words if you don't take it now and someone else applies for that position then he is given the position not you because you weren't ready.

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
    If you are interested in being a leader you need to post only one member of your team to be a signature pokemon the rest can be changed when you want, but every battle must have the one you chose to be you signature poke.

Also we don't hold colors, if you want it it'll be on a first come first serve basis.
    In other words if you don't take it now and someone else applies for that position then he is given the position not you because you weren't ready.

That's fine. Thanks for the reply!
    This means I have to get on to this quickly!

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    Sorry I couldn't battle with you. I am out of town until Sunday night. But I will be ready to battle everyone come Sunday night/Monday morning. Anyone who wants to battle me, just show up in the wifi club room.

neo darkrai

I am Gundam
    Years
    I don't know which leader to challenge first. Since there's only six leaders, do I have to wait until we have all 10 Gym leaders to challenge them or can I do it right now?

Years
    Sorry realize i didn't specify any info for becoming a colour leader.

Name: Scott
    Colour: Purple
    FC: 3095 3409 1763
    Signature Pokemon: Starmie
    Sprite: Bug Catcher
    Rules: No ubers
    Activeness: weekends mostly and wednesday

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Won against WildAbra 4-0. Thanks for the match!

Confirming
    gg man =)
    filler

Okay first off I'm going to let this slide since I'm assuming you didn't know.
    From now on post whom you challenge in the thread and then vm/pm that person.
    Failure to post in the thread will result in a DQ on the challenger.

Also I'm implementing a new rule to my gym. I am allowed to use either Garchomp or Salamence and for any challenger who I battle may switch out 1 of your pokes for a Garchomp or a Salamence (Leaders who challenge me also no matter the color).

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    Only garchomp is an uber out of those two. If you use salamence, its up to you.

And since most people know already, I challenge blue leader.

Yay, I think my team is ready! I'll battle WildAbra, (Purple leader), asap :).

And Joe did say he was going to challenge him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Mence and Chomp are both uber go look at the uber tier.

And I must've missed that post.

The post was a page before and I didn't see it, so thats my bad.
    But you must post whom you challenge on thread 1st always.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Okay now people Impo decided to let me be 100% owner of the league, he will still be the one editing things since he made the thread.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I would have thought for sure that Celebi was an uber. Huh.
    And Impo or you (MiKeY) need to make the leader cards now. :)

That would be Impo's job since I can't edit anything since he made the thread.
    But I have to know who still needs Trainer Cards so I can tell him to edit them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back