• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:RainBow Graphics v2:~

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
  • ^_~, looking good Bugsy ^_^, btw i thought you was gonna request some of my kawaii sprites Lol, anyway i might stop by later to request.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • You're open? Nice!

Banner
    Size :: W-400 H-150
    Color :: Dark blue and maybe some violet, if it turns out any good with that
    Image :: Click.
    Text :: Spoony~Chan(colored maroon)
    Border :: Nothing in particular. Just make it simple and matching the banner (of course =D)

Size :: W-140 H-130
    Color :: Blue with some violet.
    Image :: Click.
    Text :: Spoon (colored maroon)
    Border :: Same as the banner. Nothing in particular. Just a simple lil' border.

Take your time ^^

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Ok spoony here they are,I didnt do the maroon color thing it made the banner look yuck but other wise hope you like
    untitled15ga.gif

untitled23qw.gif

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Wow nice stuff......... i'd like to request one please.

Banner
    Size : Whatever seems a good size if you need something specific then, 400X150
    Color:Gold and Brownish, your the artist, if you find a better combination then by all means
    Image : http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1964/art400iq.jpg
    http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/1347/roxas0rq.png
    Text : NeoDestiny
    Border : whatever you think is good

Size : Whatever seems a good size if you need something specific then, 150X150Color:Gold and Brownish, your the artist, if you find a better combination then by all means
    Image : http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1964/art400iq.jpg
    http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/1347/roxas0rq.png
    Text : NeoDestiny
    Border : whatever you think is good

Thanks a bunch! =D

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
  • Can you make a banner for me, I'd like to have a Houndoom and Medicham on it, and I will give full credit to you, and I'm not posting lots again if you are done with making what, because I'm not every day online, if you are done, please PM it to me because I think I'll forget you are making one for me :D thanks already

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Whenever you have a chance, I would like to request an avatar and banner. Thank you.

Graphic: Avatar.
    Size: 150 x 150.
    Colour: Navy Blue / Black.
    Stock: Picture.
    Text: "Deathstroke."
    Sub-text: Non-applicable.
    Border: Non-applicable.
    Other: That choice is yours. :).

Graphic: Banner / Signature.
    Size: 500 x 150.
    Colour: Whichever -- It simply needs to match the avatar.
    Stock: Picture 1; Picture 2.
    Text: "Deathstroke."
    Sub-text: "Lucky for you, my friendship's for sale."
    Border: Non-applicable.
    Other: That choice is up to you. :).

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Ok well hey All I will get them done as soon as I can,I cant now cause im going off to bed so maybe tomorrow after school^^

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
  • since i like some of the art here and my sig is totally messed up and my ava is totally ill send a request plz dont let me down
    okay this is the info ill provide for a signature
    Image-http://toastytech.com/spboot/kenny4.png make it look a bit clearer and spice it up a bit
    Text- Dam Windows
    Sub Text - South Park
    Font colours - A good clear colour
    Font - Blackadder ITC if cant find it you can choose
    Colour border - Black, matching border
    is a matching avatar avartar but can u make it kinda er clearer and just make it better

plz make it i really need a new sig and ava since im not rushing you just take your time to make it perfecto

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Yes, I did. It seemed he was busy, so I was about to PM him in order to cancel my request.

- Thank you, nonetheless, Bugsy. :)

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • DragonSlayer(Ryan) your link you gave me to your pic does not work...same with yours Mr smilie..link dont work

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
    Years
  • Graphic type: banner and avatar
    Size: banner-450x150 avatar-130x130
    color: whatever looks best
    stock: [x]PICTURE
    Text: pokexproduction
    sub text: lil miss azn
    border: whatever looks best
    other: if you can I would love to see how it would look like if it was animated. Maybe make stars??or something that would go well with the picture. Otherwise it's alright if it isn't animated.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Bugsy said:
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) your link you gave me to your pic does not work...same with yours Mr smilie..link dont work

Actually, it does work, but it takes a while to load for slower computers. And, that's alright, I already got my request done a long time ago xD

Back