• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:RainBow Graphics v2:~

Years
  • Eheh, fellings...what do feelings have to do with banners? Please, just be pacient and he will do them when he has the time, people get side tracked, its natural for those who have lives.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • I'm sooo sorry!!! All my internet company died for this long time and I couldn't get on..but don't worry I have a new net and is 128kbps ^.^ and you will all have them by the end of the day

Years
  • You might as well stop arguing now. Busgy has said he will get your banner done as soon as he possibly can, and see, he had a problem with his internet connection. And I do have a life, thats why I'm not sitting here demanding and whining over a banner.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • lugia_master said:
    Wl gues what?People have feelings too.He shouldent really make a shop if hes gonna abanden it.

Sticking up for Bugsy here, you came to his shop, you have to wait until he is ready to do the banners.
    Now then, I'm still waiting for my Pokemon Trainer's card 2.0 from you since about February or something, so don't say people aren't quick enough when you aren't yourself.

Anyway, Bugsy, I'll re-do that requst later ontoday.

-Matt

Broken'

You're over-rated.
    Years
  • I see potential in those banners. you got some nice brushing skills, though i think they are a little too big. A good size IMO is 400 x 100.

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
  • Ookami said:
    You might as well stop arguing now. Busgy has said he will get your banner done as soon as he possibly can, and see, he had a problem with his internet connection. And I do have a life, thats why I'm not sitting here demanding and whining over a banner.
    Im not whining.Do i lok like it?Well guess what mister-hatelugia_master,il just ignore you.*adds to ignore user list*
    And matt,i posted them a long ime ago.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    lugia_master please be patient for your graphic, Bugsy has stated why its taking a little bit of time. It's rude to keep on at somone, especially if there busy, now stop spamming up the thread and wait like everyone else.

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
  • Pincushion said:
    lugia_master please be patient for your graphic, Bugsy has stated why its taking a little bit of time. It's rude to keep on at somone, especially if there busy, now stop spamming up the thread and wait like everyone else.
    Im not whining for my banner.Im trying to get Okkoomi to leave me alone.

Kurosaki

Im not whining for my banner.Im trying to get Okkoomi to leave me alone.
    Which is spam, so I suggest you quit it before you recieve a warning. All Ookami* was doing was telling you to get off Bugsy's case, which you should have when she asked the first time. Banners are not the most important thing in the world, so I doubt not having one would hurt your "feelings". Honestly, have patience. Also, I apologise to Bugsy for any conflict that has taken place in the last page or two.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Ok well stop fighting people gosh,Ive pmed everyone that has a request stating a prob with it so Until they reply Im still closed

Back