• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Islands (PG 13)

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Fae turned around to see a Team Rocket grunt taking Kasolia away. She hit him with a Thunderbolt, and blasted Kasolia free, while the grunt went flying.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Cailean was watching the two pokemon talk, when suddenly the kirlia was snatched away by a Team Rocket grunt!
    The pichu Thunderbolted him. The grunt went flying, setting the kirlia free and making the grunt crash to the ground.
    'Hey!'
    The grunt lifted his head up.
    'Yeah, you. you can't just kidnap a pokemon without a battle, you shameless grunt!'
    'Uuugh...'
    Cailean Walked over to the grunt.
    'Get up.'
    Cailean pulled the grunt to his feet, but then instantly grabbed the grunt's rope and tied it round his hands.
    'I'm taking you to the authorities, what's your name?'
    'Olivoir...'
    Cailean simply turned round to the two pokemon behind him.
    'Are you ok?'
    The Pichu said something, but Cailean had never heard a pichu speak, and didnt understand.
    He thought of something, The bag of translators!
    He put one on both the Pichu and the Kirlia's necks.
    'Ok, now, what did you say again?'

Years
    Ethan lets Mini swim around the beach while he and Kaiser started talking about what to do next.
    "Well, our plan for Crimson Island is ruined." concluded Ethan. "What's there on Turquoise Island again?"
    "Lakes." answered Kaiser. "Its a paradise for water type Pokemon but I'm not one."
    "We should look for villa-" Ethan was knocked out with a smack on his head from a Rocket grunt. Kaiser was knocked out next by another grunt. The grunts then take them inside a van disguised as a Deli Van and drive away.

Mini returns from her swim but finds the two missing. She finds a Pokemon Trainer, a Kirlia and a Pichu talking nearby and decides to talk to them to see if they know where her Pokemon Trainer went.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    (Y'know, if we were mixing RP's, Kris would be killing off the Rockets for a passtime, as revenge :P)

Kris Kollyns - Turquoise Island

"Y-Y-Y-You're talking????!!!!!!! This can't be happening! I've gone crazy! Yes, that's it. I've gone crazy and now i'm seeing things! O-Or i'm still on Crimson Island in a colma and this is my brain coping with it...no, i've gone crazy..." I started pacing and talking to myself.

"Human. Human. Human!" Cinder was now yelling at me, but I had no idea as I was still babbling to myself. "Hu-...KRIS!!!!!!" Cinder screamed at the top of his lungs getting my attention.

"Wha-What?"

"You're not going crazy. This is a translator. The man who gave it to you was very wealthy. It's not that far-fetched." Cinder explained trying to calm me down. I walked over to him and sat down.

"Well, this is so weird. A translator? I've never seen one! I mean, i've heard of pokemon talking but i've never really heard of a translator." I leaned up against a tree and a Cyndaquil jumped onto my lap. That's when I noticed it had the same coloring as Cinder. "Are these, like, your kids?" I asked a little confused.

"Yes. They are mine..."

"Do they...have a mother?"

"Yes. But I have no idea what happened to her. I believed she was captured by a trainer. That was about a month ago." Cinder said and I could hear the sadness in his voice. Barely, but it was there.

"Oh...sorry..." I felt a little guilty.

"It's fine..." Cinder walked over right next to me and layed down. I let Xeon out and he went to sleep on the edge of the beach. Altair went in the tree right above me and Teddy layed down next to me, surrounded by the Cyndaquils. I leaned over and rested my head on Cinder's stomache.

"Night..." I said as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: Are there any contests in the Rainbow Islands?
    IC:
    Fae hit the Team Rocket Grunt with Thunderbolt, freeing Kasolia. Then a boy tied up the Team Rocket Grunt, before placing a necklace-like-thing on Kasolia's and Fae's necks. Then, a Dratini came up and asked where it's trainer was.
    "Who's your trainer? And do you know what this necklace-like-thing is?" Kasolia asked.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    ((OOC: I think we should make an OOC thread, anyone agree? Also, new post style!!))

Cailean Kaisan, Turquoise Island.

Before either Pokemon could answer, a Dratini came over.
    'Excuse me, do you know where my trainer is?'
    'Who's your trainer? And do you know what this necklace-like-thing is?' The kirlia asked.
    'Oh, that's called a translator. It lets you speak in any human language, watch.'
    Cailean turned the small knob on the torc.
    'Che vuoi dire? Aaah! Im di lingua italiana!'
    Cailean turned the knob back.
    'Anyway, I guess this little guy needs one too. These are really turning out pretty useful, I think I have 16 left...'
    Cailean put one round the dratini's neck.
    'Thanks! what I said was do you know where my trainer is?'
    'Hmmm. I suspected something like that, well mayb-...'
    Cailean was interupted by The noise of a loud van with a giant red R on the side.
    'Aaah! team rocket! Quick behind this rock!'
    Everyone ran behind while Cailean dragged the "Olivoir" grunt behind the rock as well and put his hand on his mouth.
    'THIS IS TEAM ROCKET, WE HAVE CAPTURED ALL TRAINERS AND POKEMON ON THE ISLAND, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, EITHER COMPLY OR BECOME A HOSTAGE'
    Suddenly the van stopped, two grunts walked out and over to the rock.
    Cailean broke out in a sweat.
    The grunts walked over, Cailean noticed they both had guns and a Nidoking behind them.
    'Urk, I hope they dont find us..'
    'Me too.'
    'They must have kidnapped my trainer... Grr.'
    'Hey we should keep quiet y'know!' Cailean realised it was the pichu.
    'Good idea.'
    The two grunts stopped just two feet away.
    'No-one here... Let's go back.'
    Cailean relaxed as they drove off.
    'Phew! Well, looks like we know where your trainer is, lets introduce ourselves, I'm Cailean Kaisan, what are your Names?'
    'Im Fae. Thanks for your help!'
    'I'm Kasolia, Thanks from me aswell, especially for this!'
    She pointed to the translator.
    'Now I can enter some Contests!'
    'I'm Mini, Nice to meet you. And thanks.'
    'Ok, so what should we do about this situation?'

((OOC: Ok, if anyone doesn't like this or the owners consider it bunnying, I'll edit it, Also A guide:
    .................... = Continued by other rp'ers, usually a conversation.
    Colo(u)rs = Grey, Me and Kris, yellow, Fae, Green, Kasolia, Light blue, Mini, Red, Cinder, Dark Grey, Team Rocket Specific members of team rocket will get thier own colo(u)rs, This is so you can tell who is speaking.
    Small text = Whispering.
    All-Caps = Loud shouting or Mega-phone.

Thats all! ;)))

Last edited:

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    ((Ok then, I just needed to do it to get the plot moving a bit more, I'll ask permission next time though.
    I was thinking that we should maybe do a red and invade thier base or something? Or we could do something else.
    Finally, what do you think of my easier to understand posting style?))

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    ((OOC: I'm Refering to when the RBY hero just lifted up a poster and invaded team rockets base all on his own. Also, Glad you don't mind, now i just need Ethan's OK. Btw I'm going to PM a mod about the OOC Thread, Since I remembered that the RP master change may have not been noticed.))

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry for taking so long, but this is going to be an epic post. I think. x3 Am I right in thinking that no one else is going to get kidnapped by Team Rocket grunts? If not, I can edit my post later. ^^)

Name: Miharu Mizushima

Miharu came back to consciousness with a throbbing pain in her head. As she remembered what happened, she sat up quickly only to hold back a groan when her head gave a nasty throb and the room started to spin.

I hope I don't have a concussion.

Once the throb in her head was in bearable levels, Miharu surveyed the cage she was in.

The cage was just high enough that she could stand up straight and touch the ceiling with her head. She was able to walk about ten spaces for the width and five paces for the length. Miharu checked the strength of the iron bars. It was sturdy and it was able to restrain a good shake, but she could see some rust where it would be slightly weaker. The lock was a padlock that looked fairly strong, but the sight of it made her smirk. Just because she didn't have her pokemon, it didn't make her defenseless.

I'm so glad I'm paranoid.

Miharu checked to see if there was any cameras or bugs and was satisfied to see there weren't any and took out her lock picking kit and started to pick the pad lock. It took awhile, about ten minutes or so, but she unlocked the padlock and grabbed it before it fell. The cage door swung open and before she stepped out, she paused.

What if there was a trap that if you broke out of the cage, Team Rocket grunts would come running? (OOC: And for those of you who are reading this and is going to get kidnapped by Team Rocket grunts, there is.)

Miharu grabbed the cage top and lifted herself on the ceiling. She waited for an alarm to ring, but when one didn't she let out a sigh of relief. She now took this time to survey the room. There was only one other cage which she noticed had Satoshi in it. Thankfully, the cages weren't far apart, so she was able to jump to the other cage without trouble. She slid down the bars and stopped at the pad lock. She locked her legs on the cage and unlocked the pad lock in about two minutes. She grabbed the padlock and put it on the ceiling of the roof with the other padlock. She climbed back on the roof just so the door could swing open and then proceeded to go inside the cage and dragged Satoshi's unconscious body on the roof of the cage.

Now, all we need to figure out is where are our pokemon?

Years
    OOC: Its acceptable for Mini, but please don't do it again.

Kaiser - Team Rocket Hideout

"Let go of me!" demanded Kaiser as he was taken to a room.
    "Shut up!" hissed a Rocket grunt and attempted to look for a translator to silence him.
    "I'll kill you!" threatened the Minun as he struggled to stop the grunt from touching him.
    "Look for the translator and the nightmare will be over." thought the grunt but Kaiser did not have any translator at all.
    "you will never silence me fool!" gloated Kaiser but his small victory was cut short when the grunt placed him inside a plastic bin. The Minun looks around and finds a small group of Plusles holding instruments inside the same bin.

Mini - Turquiose Island

"Umm... How about getting a disguise?" Suggested Mini. "Kaiser said that it worked well until this random guy called Andy foiled it when they took over the Johto Radio Tower."

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Cailean Kaisan - Turquoise Island

'That sounds good. Any other ideas?'
    'Heh. That won't work. The team already planned ahead in case we didn't get everyone.'
    Cailean Kicked the grunt's shin. His hat fell off and his longish silver hair was revealed.
    'Shut up. No-one wants your input, Olivoir. Anyway, We're going to try anyway, since Mini's Trainer was kidnapped.'
    Cailean sat on the floor.
    'You're awfully quiet Abs... Any Ideas?'
    'We could try using the grunt in some way.'
    'Good idea! Hey, Where's the Rocket Base?'
    'Hmmph, like I'd tell you.'
    'How about if i give you this?'
    Cailean held out a translator.
    'Wha?! How did you get that?'
    'During the eruption. You can have it. IF, you tell us where the base is, and tag along.'
    'Sure thing! I'll even quit the team! That thing's worth so much!'
    'Great! Where is the base?'
    'Inside the waterfall. In fact, half the team wont be here much longer, they're going to Emerald island's Magnet Cave.'
    'Why?'
    'I dont know that much. I may be a high ranking grunt, but I'm still a grunt.'
    'Ok. Fae, Kasolia, Any ideas how to get in?'

Last edited:
    Years
    Ethan - Team Rocket Base

Ethan regained consiousness and found himself inside a cage. He looked around and found two cages already. "Are these cages easy to break and did someone forget me when they were escaping?" He thought as he sat still. "And how is Mini doing on her own?" he wondered before going back to sleep again.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Name: Satoshi Ichihara

Satoshi slowly opened his eyes to the white ceiling of whatever room he's in. He turned his head to the right and saw Miharu thinking very hard about something.

She must have gotten kidnapped by whoever kidnapped me as well.

Miharu noticed Satoshi's eyes were opened and crawled towards Satoshi, making sure she didn't hit her head on the ceiling.

"You alright?" asked Miharu, concerned.

Satoshi sat up. "Where are we?"

"Exactly? I hear running water, so I'm guessing under a waterfall somewhere, but there are several waterfalls over the island, also smaller and more secluded than the tourist attraction ones. I know that we were kidnapped by Team Rocket grunts and because they are stupid and want to gloat, I'm pretty sure we're in the tourist attraction waterfall. As for the room in the Team Rocket base, this must be their prison due to the cages, though I think maybe for pokemon, although I'm not sure," answered Miharu.

Satoshi hmmed. No use in asking where our pokemon are then.

Miharu then blinked then cursed. She untied her navy blue hair and held up the rubber band. It was the same colour of her hair, with one small pokeball on it.

Satoshi couldn't help but smirk. "Is that-?"

Miharu nodded, still looking upset with herself. "It is a pokemon, my best pokemon at that."

Satoshi winced. If that was her best pokemon...Satoshi blinked.

"You have six pokemon on your belt and you're only allowed to carry six on you," stated Satoshi. "How did you...?"

Miharu winked. "Secret."

Satoshi frowned, but didn't ask more about it. "What pokemon is it?"

Miharu smiled. "He should be helpful with fighting Team Rocket grunts."

"And...?"

Miharu sighed. "Alright, alright," she whispered something to the pokeball before clicking the button to release the pokemon inside.

The pokemon was hunched down, probably so his head wouldn't hit the ceiling. His blades for arms looked very sharp and he was blue and silver instead of green and teal. The pokemon was a Gallade.

"Meet Bishamon," said Miharu, "named after the Japanese god of war, justice, and protector of the law."

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Ok guys, the OOC Thread is now open!
    Say Thank-you to parellelzero!!
    Thank-you parellelzero!!

Anyway, the thread is here. Ive started the thread off for ya.
    Have fun!!!

EDIT:
    Someone needs to post or this tread will go dead... D:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Kris Kollyns - Turquoise Island

When I woke up, the Cyndaquils were already running around full of energy. I woke Cinder up and scooped up Teddy while returning Altair and Xeon to their pokeballs. "Ready to go into town, Cinder?"

"Yeah" He walked over to the Cyndaquils and got them to calm down and follow us.

~~~~~
    When we got to the town, we immediately headed over to the Pokemon Center. I got all of the pokemon healed up and purchased some pokeballs to put the Cyndaquils in. Not long after I had sat down after doing this, a boy ran up to me and challenged me to a battle. "OK..." I got up and headed outside to a battlefield. I wrapped my hand around Altair's pokeball "Ready to lose?" I asked the boy as I tossed the ball.

"Not likely!" He said as he tossed his.​

Back