• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Rosestorm League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
    -chokes on soda- wait step in where? in the tournament? all i have is low lvl pokemon that i'm working on. and i'm breeding a crap load of pokemon right now -coughs-

>.> <.< -coughs- man now my chest hurts >.< EBIL!

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    Well lets see.Sahara_17 just said she's not ready for something like that
    Koroc-have no clue

Tortured_Soul-I dont think hes part of this gym anymore so might as well open the water gym up

DarkSpace-Part of Extreme gym roster(why do we even have him if hes going against us?lol)

Jasonglenister- Went missing

Shadow25-Havent seen him the wifi battle section for sometime

Black Knight 666-Manages to show up to save his job

DarkraiMaster-I dont even know why hes still registerd as the bug gym leader
    Lyokodude- I have no clue

ember-Cant participate

TDB Leader-Extreme gym member(you know if smk was the fire gym leader then this would be more of a rebellion then A clash)

so.all we know is that its me,Mismaguis and TeamTyranitar

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
    well i'm not ready yet, but if i can get some of my pokemon together and high enough lvl i can help...-rubs throat- man that soda's still hurting my throat >.<;;

And since my league isn't even ready yet, it won't even be in the tournament >.<''

Mr Walu!!! can i be the Ice or Normal Gym Leader? (doesn't matter whichever's not taken xP)

Last edited:

Ryu Hoshi

Years
    well i'm not ready yet, but if i can get some of my pokemon together and high enough lvl i can help...-rubs throat- man that soda's still hurting my throat >.<;;

And since my league isn't even ready yet, it won't even be in the tournament >.<''

Mr Walu!!! can i be the Ice or Normal Gym Leader? (doesn't matter whichever's not taken xP)
    lol.you dont have to rush or feel any obligation or anything like that.Im pretty sure it'll solve itself.Theres 2 members some were around here *looks around over the place*

you can deffintly be the normal gym leader if you want

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
    Awesomeness, and alrighty lol when's the tournament? Yay! i can use cresselia, and my lvl 100 typhlosion....just can't use the lvl 100 mystry mew i have >.< poo xP

Ohhhh i wanted to ask walu yesterday before he got off if he wanted to be Space League's ally. (Space league is my pokemon league that's not quite ready >.<;;)

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    im i can donate a ffeebas if you liek but i have to raise it too get flasless IV's sahara , it will also be organiztion and thanks to what ito told me you could have a porygon-Z with it's EVspread and use it on wifi ^^

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    Shin Akuma could you clear some things up for me , between school and work I haven't had much time to keep track of what is going on. Obviously the RRL and the EGL are planning mini gym tourney with 5 representatives from each gym. If I am not mistaken aren't there members of of RRL who are also members of the EGL, and are they competing in the tourney.

Ryu Hoshi

Years
    Shin Akuma could you clear some things up for me , between school and work I haven't had much time to keep track of what is going on. Obviously the RRL and the EGL are planning mini gym tourney with 5 representatives from each gym. If I am not mistaken aren't there members of of RRL who are also members of the EGL, and are they competing in the tourney.
    Hey ito,Atleast far as i know anyways there are no current members of RRl that are part of EGL outside of darkspace and TDB Leader who were originally part of EGL first before joining RRL.So of current people on the RRL roster who are part of EGL yeah darkspace and TDB. And I think there competiing under EGL

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Okay, Black Knight will also be in this. We PM eachother. And Saraah, thanx and you can be the normal leader and yes we should be allys

Ryu Hoshi

Years
    Okay, Black Knight will also be in this. We PM eachother. And Saraah, thanx and you can be the normal leader and yes we should be allys
    ok.hey did you and smk ever really go over the rules or is it just gonna be something we go over on are own?Also you should update the page with Sahara being the new normal gym leader and tourtured soul's water gym being open For anyone that wants the job

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    We make the rules for when they challenge us Why do you have any suggestions. I know u do! lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back