• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Rosestorm League

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    What do you mean. I just did. Well, we decided to do it that way. First we challenge them and then they challenge us

Some ally, well anywayz We do accpt challengers.PM Shin Akuma, he will accept most likeliy first

Last edited:

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    MAYBE ONE DDAY I WILL HAVE A REALLY GOOD FEEBAS , SO FAR ONLY 2 FLAWLESS iv'S .....

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    If???

Ei walu if I give my Fc tommrow can I finally be your Ice gym leader? Already finish my team. Thank you

Vendetta

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Coool

Thanks Walu. Here is my ice line-up: Walrein, Frostlass, Articuno, Mamoswine, Weavile and Salamence. Any comments? Good luck on your tourney!

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Due to unfortunate circumstances I will not be able to participate.

Last edited:

Vendetta

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    AT last

Ei Walu finally I am able to log in wifi hahahaha. Here is my friend code 4510 9526 1288 . I hope I Will be your Ice Gym leader after giving my friend code. My name in diamond is JS. thanks Ice rocks

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    Ei Walu finally I am able to log in wifi hahahaha. Here is my friend code 4510 9526 1288 . I hope I Will be your Ice Gym leader after giving my friend code. My name in diamond is JS. thanks Ice rocks
    If only you had wifi a couple of hours earlier lol...the ice gym is yours

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    dang i would have fought you , dang you have type advantgae over me, why didnt you have it earlyier?

Vendetta

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Waahh

Why did someone got the position of Ice gym? hope not!

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    Yep.my Final post as an RRL gym leader/co-owner.You should really do these things for the future

1.remember to make vendetta owner of the ice gym

2.Open up most of the gyms except for the ghost,normal and Psychic because those are some good people

3.Might wanna fix the rules up.doing so will deffintly Give people more motivation to come

4.Find and add an Elite 4 too the place

5.Try to take more control of your Actions in the future IE some of the things you do on the trade section and such

6.be seeing you guys around.And the best of luck to RRL in the future

Vendetta

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Oh no!?

Shin are you leaving The RRl league? Why? What Happened? Hope you are not leaving

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back