• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Rosestorm League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    HELo

So what's the changes??? I hope they are not that big. Anyways just trying my signatures

Vendetta

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    HEllo

Is there something wrong? Walu? Only me and ember post? Whats happening?

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Oh, im sorry. Well, lately ive been unvolved in searcing for more leaders in the other forums and ive been consumed by my new diamond

Oh, and hey Sarah 17, its been a while

Last edited:

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    hah....sorry i dont talk much, ive just been out wakeboarding the last two days.
    so, im pretty much done my bug team, just need to train two more guys, currently ive got
    Sceptile lvl 100
    Heracross lvl 100
    Kabutops lvl 100
    Scizor lvl 100
    Yanmega lvl 98
    Vespiquen lvl 71

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    wow, are they ev trained, i think we all should start our teams over to ev train them because most opponents do i already

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    @TDB:I said I was joking, chill man. But the IV thing still stands. Breed, breed for good IV's. I'll delete it.

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
    holy cow, i don't have the patience to lvl my pokemon to lvl 100 50 is fine but 100 i get so mad and i save the game and turn it off -cough- can't stand lvling to 100 i haven't even got my pippy (first pokemon i got in my game) to lvl 100 he's at lvl 52 and in my storage box >.<;;

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    holy cow, i don't have the patience to lvl my pokemon to lvl 100 50 is fine but 100 i get so mad and i save the game and turn it off -cough- can't stand lvling to 100 i haven't even got my pippy (first pokemon i got in my game) to lvl 100 he's at lvl 52 and in my storage box >.<;;

they auto level ....... filler

Vendetta

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    YES!

Yes, the league is back. I was getting afraid that Walu is not replying. So I just wanna ask how can I EV train? I want my pokemon to be stronger. hehehe I'll be online this friday and saturday? anyone want to play? Dont forget to add me

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Vendetta, you need to go to certaian areas where EV pokemon are. I suggest the route just above Jubilife City

Vendetta

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    OOOH coool

SO I just have to beat some wild pokemon there and I get ev points? Even though I do not level up? DO you have a chikorita, cyndaquil or totodile, Walu? If you have are you willing to trade? thank you!

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    People, Next weak we are going to have a test for all current leaders, those who lose in a match against me are out of the league, i have to make sure you are powerful

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back