• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
  • I have rented vegas and i do enjoy playing very much, but with the upcoming gears of war 2 and other games that I might check out later i don't know if i should buy it. So getting to my point of this, is Rainbow Six Vegas 2 really worth a buy?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I'd say it's worth it, but only if you have somebody else you can play it with. It's really one of those games that's not nearly as fun by yourself, not to mention it'd be very time-consumingly difficult to beat the Single Player on your own. Also, it'd probably be wise to wait a few weeks before buying it, to see if any patches are released for it. I've noticed lots of glitches in the Terrorist Hunt missions, mainly to do with when the terrorists spawn. Like, you could clear the entire level, but still have twenty left to kill. So you'll go running along then get shot from a room you've already emptied; it's very frustrating.

But those things aside, I'd say it's certainly worth purchasing. The controls are pretty smooth, the graphics are good, and the levels are pretty awesome.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • yea my friend let me borrow it for a day and i was playing the T hunts and the terrorists would spawn right on top of me it was kinda stupid because it would mess with the whole mission.

Minuteman III

More Boosters!
    Years
  • Dude, I ENVY YOU! I want that game so bad!

Actually, I've never read Rainbow Six, but the game looks awesome. The fact it's based on a Tom Clancy novel just makes it better.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Considering Gears of War 2 won't be out for awhile, you'll need games to tide you over until you get your hands on it.

I certainly would suggest getting games you enjoy, but I'd consider waiting for Grand Theft Auto IV (since you seem to be able to get M rated games)

Seeing as the GTA games are rather deep and long, you'll probably still be playing it by the time that Gears of War 2 comes out.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • well i'm just going to try and get GOW 2 when the price drops for the Christmas sales and get Vegas 2 in a few weeks. But thanks for the info on the game and other games coming out every1.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I've just bought and played Vegas and i dont really rate it that highly, but that's just me. The spawning in terrorist attack is messed up, and in general it seems like a half-arsed version of COD4. Meh, i'll persevere and see how i feel when i've completed it, if only my Live was working lol

Back