• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Rainbow Team Rocket in next Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon announcement

Years
N didn't show up because he was simply a puppet for Ghetsis.

Anyway, I love the huge villain team-up and can't wait to see how they'd interact with each other.

Which begs the question... what happened to N? Actually, what happened to the protags from those universes? Did they join up with the teams? Did they just not intervene? Were they too late?

Ahhh so many questions! So many possibilities!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Which begs the question... what happened to N? Actually, what happened to the protags from those universes? Did they join up with the teams? Did they just not intervene? Were they too late?

Ahhh so many questions! So many possibilities!

I like to think that this is the result of the player having lost in battle against any of them... (now we know what would've happened if we hadn't blanked out and got another chance to fight them...)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Some people are complaining about how Giovanni being the leader makes him come off as a 'villain sue' or 'best villain ever', but what about the main character? The Alolan MC defeating Rainbow Rocket would make him/her the 'best/strongest main character' :P

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
The music is awesome.. Can't wait to hear the full version ingame!
It's amazing
Spoiler:

And Giovanni finally gets a unique theme for himself
Spoiler:

Everything about Rainbow Rocket is great

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2022
I can't wait to see the Team Rainbow Rocket Storyline, very excited to see Giovanni and Ghetsis again along with the other villains.

Back