• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Shiny Give Away ALL Shinies 100% Legit

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    I am trying to transfer Poke's from Pearl to Platinum. For every five you help me transfer, you will get one free shiny. No Clones, and no hacks. All 100% legit.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    How many do I need to transfer...more than both of you probably care to transfer...Sinnohchampion answered first, so you get the first shot at this.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    How many do I need to transfer...more than both of you probably care to transfer...Sinnohchampion answered first, so you get the first shot at this.

Sure no problem. If you need my help just say.

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I'll help! I can't now, though... I'm in school. But I'll be home in 3 and a half hours [approximately]. So if you can wait, then just tell me. If not, I understand. X3 Sorry for the trouble!

Back