• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rants

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
  • Well, I haven't ranted to anyone in a while. Maybe putting random rants as my first blog isn't a good idea. Oh well, brace yourselves, here I go!

Well, I'm starting my six week holidays tomorrow, but that doesn't mean my school fails to piss me off. I get beaten up by a group of more than ten people, and all the school gives them is internal exclusion for four days. Of course, I get to come to school later, and leave earlier to avoid them at all costs, but still.
    My school's timetable has changed, every lesson is an hour, and we still have a 50 minute lunch, but this time with everybody in it. We struggled with getting three year groups to get their food and eat it, now they put us all together and don't give us a longer lunch time?! What the hell?!
    My cosplay friends are arguing, because our Gregory cosplayer left the group, and another rp, which meant we were a person down for both, now she's begging for forgiveness, which, although some people have forgave her, me and my sister wont.
    In school a few of my friends have told me how much they hate me, and how everyone else does but they don't want to tell me. I wish people would be more truthful to me, if you don't like me, tell me! *RAGE*
    My friend is having a go at me for talking about her friend behind her back, which doesn't make sense, because I frequently tell the girl that I don't like her at all, and she, for some reason, thinks I'm having a laugh with her. I'm not. Goddamn it! Why does everyone feel the need to lie to me!?
    So in school, I have problems, I come out of school, more problems. My Mom and Dad are shouting at me, and slowly catching onto the fact that I smoke, they've been following me on facebook, checking all my posts and stuff, invading my privacy, as they do ¬_¬.
    I'm so full of problems!
    I'm developing mild insomnia, I'm restless and twitchy, I'm hallucinating, my back is really stiff from the gang beating me up, but it's also really sensitive, so if someone brushes or touches my back I twitch, it's really frustrating, because obviously people are doing it on purpose just to annoy me, which by now they should have realised is a very bad idea, as I get angry and want to punch them in the face, and occasionally do.​

Ah. That rant felt good.

On a brighter note, I now like the band 3OH!3 and La Roux.

Back