• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Rareball Shinies Mystery Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Hi, sorry about my first message. I have really bad internet here, and I had written more originally, but apparently it didn't save. I also tried to edit it back, but it might not have saved. I would like box one, 14 please. The 16th would be the best time for me, but one of the listed days could work, but the internet is slow. Thanks

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi, sorry about my first message. I have really bad internet here, and I had written more originally, but apparently it didn't save. I also tried to edit it back, but it might not have saved. I would like box one, 14 please. The 16th would be the best time for me, but one of the listed days could work, but the internet is slow. Thanks

Hello!
    Is it because on the 16th you'll have more stable Internet? I probably will be able to trade, I'm not sure the exact times I'll be around but it should be most of the day, like today and tomorrow!

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Hello!
    Is it because on the 16th you'll have more stable Internet? I probably will be able to trade, I'm not sure the exact times I'll be around but it should be most of the day, like today and tomorrow!

Yes, its because I'm on vacation until the 16th, and the hotel has bad internet. Thanks for replying.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Yes, its because I'm on vacation until the 16th, and the hotel has bad internet. Thanks for replying.

Alright, send me a message on the 16th and I'll tell you when I can trade :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2017
    Hey, this is cool! I'd like a shot at 26 if it's still available. I'm near my DS for the next couple of hours.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2017
    smh

Did both of you add me?

Ha! Please and thank you! Sorry, I was trying to figure out how to make my FC and IGN show up under my name and it put me in a terse state of mind. For real, though, I appreciate it. And I added you, btw.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Ha! Please and thank you! Sorry, I was trying to figure out how to make my FC and IGN show up under my name and it put me in a terse state of mind. For real, though, I appreciate it. And I added you, btw.
    Heehee I will add you now ;)
    I can do a quick tutorial while connecting :P
    Right top corner> Me > Edit Profile > Scroll all the way down to "gaming information" > 3DS Friend Code. There you go!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2017
    Heehee I will add you now ;)
    I can do a quick tutorial while connecting :P
    Right top corner> Me > Edit Profile > Scroll all the way down to "gaming information" > 3DS Friend Code. There you go!

Got it! Thanks for the Shiny and for the help. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back