• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Rarest Catches Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Eevee Evolutionary

*Legend of Eevee*
Years
  • This isn't supposed to be your *proudest* catch. It could be, but what I'm looking for is the "rarity" of the Pokemon catch. For all I know, it could be a Shiny Latias, or even a plain 'ol shiny Zigzagoon. Heck, it doesn't HAVE to be shiny; I'd just like you to post your rarest catch-that's it.

Mine=Entei with a Pokeball, and Rayquaza with a Great Ball. The only other "rare" catch would be Chimecho and Feebas, but Feebas doesn't count once you find it, and Chimecho... I have not seen one since my first copy of Sapphire *I'm on my 5th or 6th btw, and I own two copies now lol*

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • I suppose this would suit the bragging rights thread in the General Games Disscussion part.

Anyways uh i wouldn't say i have a special catch of any kind.

deoxys2000

deoxys master
    Years
  • well, i remember catching a moltres with a great ball, i also caught a shiny spearow (it was gold), but i think the rarest catch you could ever get would be going to the safari zone, finding a shiny chansey, catch it, and it's holding a lucky egg! (i know this is the r/s/e board, but) wouldn't that have super bragging rights?

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2006
    i got a shint charmander as a starter in lg.

oh yeah my rarest catch was shiny deoxys in a premier ball.

took me a few days but i got him

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
  • For me, it was trying to find a female Skitty. It took me not hours but DAYS! And I finally got one, of course but I was afraid of it fleeing or something. It wasn't hard to catch but more like hard to find.

Years
  • Well since you say rarest it would fit in. Im gonna leave this though. Bragging rights is generally for the posts like, "Oh I caught a Groudon with a net ball." Stuff like that. I'll leave this, but Im gonna keep and eye on it.

Years
  • Well since you say rarest it would fit in. Im gonna leave this though. Bragging rights is generally for the posts like, "Oh I caught a Groudon with a net ball." Stuff like that. I'll leave this, but Im gonna keep and eye on it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Thanks for double posting Booby :P

Anywas, feebas was probably mine =3 Spent two days finding it @@;

DarkCrimsonFist

The Crimson Steel Trainer
    Years
    • WA
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    well so far its the two tauros' that i caught on my first trip to the safari zone, haven't seen any since lol. i wanted scyther but was too tired to keep lookin. *sigh* i miss my shiny beedrill on crystal lol.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Mine was Celebi with a great ball and of course deoxys and latios with a masterball!^^

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Mine would be my:
    Rayquaza in a Poke Ball (took about hour and a half)
    Latias in a Poke Ball (took longer then Rayquaza)
    Kyogre and Groudon in the same way (both took about hour each)
    and my friend who came back from america giving me the ticket to get to birth island, going there and catching Deoyxs in a Great Ball :D:D:D

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Well I would say any legendary I caught..I always use pokeballs on em and press a weird button sequence that usually gets me to easily catch em..I actually saved my master ball on Latias in Emerald because I caught Rayquaza with a pokeball.. ^_^(So very happy)

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    My rarest catches, well in my gold version I came across a shiney goldeen, I didn't even know what shinys were back then, I wasn't even going to catch it but my hand sliped and I used a pokeball instead of a potion and got it:laugh: I notice it was a differant color later and showed it to my friend and he was like "OMG thats a shiney"

I also caught a male surskit in my first 5 minutes of gameplay, and a female skitty when I first reached the grass near the wimsper cave. I didn't even know they were rare until I saw the TV news flash after I beat the game.

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
  • Rare ???????

I think my Rarest catch ever i FEEBAS !!!! That little devi is hard to catch. The problem here is not to put it inside the ball, but tu FIND it !!!!! :D
    And catch Rayquaza with SERIOUS nature (it usually has a abalance between special attack-for elemental attacks and attack-for Normal and Flying attacks) only with pokeball ! the worst pokeball ever !

Last edited:

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
  • Oh, mine would probably have to be:

Rayquaza - Great Ball
    Skitty - pokeball, but finding it was the hardest part... Took me DAYS! X_x
    Kyogre - Great Ball
    Shiny Regirock - I can't believe this, but I never caught it... ;-; I made it faint accidentally! ><

So yeah, they're my ones...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back