• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~-~Ratchet & Clank~-~

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    The Ratchet & Clank disscusion

YAY

I searched everywhere for one, I couldn't find one D: So I made on YAY

So disscus the awsome game of Ratchet & Clank!!

I loved the 3rd Ratchet & Clank, and I think Ratchet should date Sasha. And The multiplayerness is mad!!! Who is with me???

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    This is a beautiful game, simply one of the best games on the PS2.. but since PS3 is off to the slow start with crappy gaems and all, I'll leave this to others

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Ratchet and Clank is one of my favorite game series. I started playing it due to Insomniac giving up on Spyro I was heart broken. But then I found out about Ratchet and Clank and I loved the first game. Recently I bought the rest of the three games and beat them. I would have to say I liked Going Commando and Up your arsenal the most. Since I did the most stuff in both those games.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have just restarted the 3rd one. I am not very far into it yet. I have just finished the sewers and am getting the crystals.

I don't have any of the other games.

Moth0998_au

It's Me :o
    Years
    The 3rd one is the best..but i did think b4 that the second one was the best! i also liked the original spyro.

I might play it again....

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Yeah, the second one and first one were good. But when I got playing Ratchet & Clank 3 I couldn't stop!

Funny story of when I got into Ratchet & Clank. A few years back I got my first PS2 for Christmas (Yes, I have two PS2's cause my first one broke) And the PS2 came with a free game, guess what that was. Thats Right, Ratchet & Clank, the first one. I played it and didn't get it. So I stopped playing and gave up, then a month later, My sister goes on and plays it. I watched her, she was good and I like watching her. Then I had a go. Guess what, I loved it. But I couldn't get past Blackwater city. When I did, I couldn't beat the final Boss! But I think I did eventually. Because then I got 2 and 3!!!

Back